i can make any FR, MR, RR, and FWD cars drift

:sly: if you want some help with your car just tell me the exact make and model of your ride and ill build it up, and tune it so its perfect for drifting.
once im done with all that ill tell you the part equiped and the changes to the suspension, transmission, driving aids, and limited slip differentials.
you copy all that to your car then drift away.
tell me the wierdest, fastest, slowest, most akward cars if you want to, i love a good challange.
you can contact me at:

Moderator edit: We can contact you HERE

it usually takes me about a day to get the settings done but i move as fast as i can
peace out 👍

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Chrysler Crossfire. It is the most understeery rear-drive i can think of off the top of my head.

Not at all. We want him to live up to our expectations, although he could have said most rather than any. He get's what he deserves, but if he can make the Benz drift, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Ok, just checking. I've been known to make some pretty good drifters but, to say you can make anything drift? Thats just lying.

The guy hasn't logged on since yesterday, when he posted this thread, so he probably hasn't even seen them yet. Hope he stops by tomorrow and gets the requests.

I can actually drift the Tank Car.

For the 0.1 seconds it takes for the weight to pull the rear out far enough to push the drift angle past what the steering can compensate for.

:sly: if you want some help with your car just tell me the exact make and model of your ride and ill build it up, and tune it so its perfect for drifting.
once im done with all that ill tell you the part equiped and the changes to the suspension, transmission, driving aids, and limited slip differentials.
you copy all that to your car then drift away.
tell me the wierdest, fastest, slowest, most akward cars if you want to, i love a good challange.
you can contact me at:
coreyskyline@yahoo.com
or www.myspace.com/coreyskyline
it usually takes me about a day to get the settings done but i move as fast as i can
peace out 👍
woa..... wow..... I think..... I just have a Deja vu on this thread....is like I knew something, like this was going to be posted. I was going to plan a thread like this.
Hm, Ford Taurus Sho 98'? Its a FF
I would love to see the replay of that.👍

Somehow i dont think corey skylines going to be returning to this thread to prove his word.

But in all seriousness i think he only meant MOST, not ALL.

Somehow i dont think corey skylines going to be returning to this thread to prove his word.

But in all seriousness i think he only meant MOST, not ALL.

If he does come back, he's sure gonna be a busy guy filling in all these requests. :nervous: I checked out his myspace page just now...seems like a legit fellow and not some spammer or something.

mcsqueegy's idea is by far the best ;)

But in all seriousness, i dont think he meant all the undriftable's. Though im sure i could get a tiny bit of oversteer with the model T, if i take the first corner on deep forest backwards i might.

Im going to try it.

ok i prefer to use my yahoo and i have to correct my self i do mean "MOST",
i dont think i can make anything under 50hp to drift but i will still try and i will try and have all these cars that i can obtain by the end of the week

Anything OVER 50hp you can drift eh?? 💡

Okay, DAIHATSU MIDGET II. FULLY WORKED (80hp) WITHOUT NITROUS and you can have N series tyres to make it easier for you. ;)

Hmm...You say you can drift ANY car in GT4?

How about trying to drift a '99 Honda NSX Type S Zero? Or a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VII?

Back