|i| CCX RACING |i|787B 2.0|i|R33 VEGAS|i|

• Thread starter Alex.
  • 108 comments
I'm liking it, nice reflections. Has it been slightly photoshopped to make the reflections a bit more shiny? If so nice job. If not nice work capturing it!

it was a pmc shot. so no it's not been shopped.

thanks for the comments

thanks floyd, im really hoping to start being in contention to win comps soon.

Nice update now go to my gallery and leave a positive comment.

Btw, nice reflections, although the wheels look somewhat strange.

Yes, I agree Dunc. I didn't say it sucks, it's nice but with just 5 minutes work, an I'm being honest here, it can be like this:

gtrr33ultracx7ec6.jpg

Just 5 minutes, now, I'm not saying CCX has to do it like this, but adjusting the contrast only has a huge effect on reflections 👍

WOAH. thanks for the *WAKE UP YOU FOOL YOU COULD OF HAD IT LIKE THIS!*

althought, DQ is right in saying it's a nice shot anyway

CCX
WOAH. thanks for the *WAKE UP YOU FOOL YOU COULD OF HAD IT LIKE THIS!*

althought, DQ is right in saying it's a nice shot anyway

That's not all what I'm saying, I'm saying: "Nice, but a little effort could get you along pretty well "👍"

That's not all what I'm saying, I'm saying: "Nice, but a little effort could get you along pretty well "👍"
Also selecting some good in-game photomode settings that are not edited is just the base, while a bit of photo editing job, not something thrown together in 5 minutes is like the topping.

Agreed, what I usually do is setting up the EV option or whatever it is to +4, it gives much bette results in PS when you work with the levels of the picture 👍

agreed once more, somties i go as far as 1.0

im never sure on aperture though. confused with that one.

Yes, I agree Dunc. I didn't say it sucks, it's nice but with just 5 minutes work, an I'm being honest here, it can be like this:

gtrr33ultracx7ec6.jpg

Just 5 minutes, now, I'm not saying CCX has to do it like this, but adjusting the contrast only has a huge effect on reflections 👍

Sorry mate, but for me it was the rustic detail of the tarmac and city scape that did it for me before. I prefer the original.

im quite annoyed now because i just cant get a better reflections pic than my lexus, when others like george and ntx and all else can.

i need a better picture

Your Lexus shot is good CCX...don´t treat yourself like that. Keep exploring PS...or other programs, don´t give up. Cheers:)

Back