SandStorm (Banned) Messages 7,069 May 23, 2003 #32 Originally posted by Cobraboy I've already been PM'd by mod about bypassing the swearfilter, and I dont really want to do it again. As per the avatar, they'll have to ask me to get rid of it first. Click to expand... Yeah I got a notice from a mod back when my name was still Jazza - I think this was sometime in 2001, on GTP3? The mod was Pako.
Originally posted by Cobraboy I've already been PM'd by mod about bypassing the swearfilter, and I dont really want to do it again. As per the avatar, they'll have to ask me to get rid of it first. Click to expand... Yeah I got a notice from a mod back when my name was still Jazza - I think this was sometime in 2001, on GTP3? The mod was Pako.
Vasco Salting the snail Premium Messages 10,309 San Francisco, CA Messages Vasco506 Messages Vasc0 May 23, 2003 #36 Yeh, whatever. I just race...I don't really go looking for every tiny insignificant thing in the game Eight asteriks? Well, i think you've outdone Brett there!
Yeh, whatever. I just race...I don't really go looking for every tiny insignificant thing in the game Eight asteriks? Well, i think you've outdone Brett there!