I don't know how to search for tunes?

• Thread starter ekhlious
  • 13 comments
United States
United States
I tried to understand tuning for a while but failed at th end so I have to look for tunes per track as you know to get the best experience & I have been looking for two tunes online for about long with no luck for:
Amateur league:Group 3 cup Race 4(Tokyo expressway) track
Or
Amateur league:Gr. B Rally cross race 4

I know there is a garage tunes here but how to search in those threads it's like 20 pages thread/topic or more do I have to go and search every page manually?it's exhausting

Go to the thread you want to look through, click "Search" in the top-right corner, then select "This Thread" from the drop-down menu:

1626917191187.png

Alternatively, to search the entire forum, select "This Forum".

Your chosen parameters are pretty specific while being simultaneously vague though. You'll have better luck narrowing it down to a car and a track - pick a Gr.3 car and "Tokyo" (and whichever Tokyo track it is - Central and East are very different, and South a bit of a mix), or a Gr.B car and whatever track that race is at. Though honestly these offline races shouldn't need a tune.

Go to the thread you want to look through, click "Search" in the top-right corner, then select "This Thread" from the drop-down menu:

View attachment 1068967

Alternatively, to search the entire forum, select "This Forum".

Your chosen parameters are pretty specific while being simultaneously vague though. You'll have better luck narrowing it down to a car and a track - pick a Gr.3 car and "Tokyo" (and whichever Tokyo track it is - Central and East are very different, and South a bit of a mix), or a Gr.B car and whatever track that race is at. Though honestly these offline races shouldn't need a tune.
Thanks 😊 a million for this info. I didn't know about this hidden feature "search this forum" and allow me to ask another questions you said "luck narrowing it down to a car and a track - pick a Gr.3 car "when the tuning garage offer per car tune for all around not per track tune?also as the game got many updates and the developers changed the handling model/tyre model what's the newest tuning garage to search in it?

Thanks again

Why?I still need help?
I don't know why I deleted my post sorry, but there are a couple on tuners that have a lot of cars in their garage to help you out like @praiano63 and @Jeje6410 garage, and both of the tuners are on this page that you posted you post on.
I can help you out with a Gearbox to suit a track or a car setup if you like, but I mainly concentrate on the Gearbox side.
If I use a car for the GT League I would recommend my friend @Jeje6410 garage, because a lot of his setups are still good to use.

Last edited:
I don't know why I deleted my post sorry, but there are a couple on tuners that have a lot of cars in their garage to help you out like @praiano63 and @Jeje6410 garage, and both of the tuners are on this page that you posted you post on.
I can help you out with a Gearbox to suit a track or a car setup if you like, but I mainly concentrate on the Gearbox side.
If I use a car for the GT League I would recommend my friend @Jeje6410 garage, because a lot of his setups are still good to use.
Thanks for your recommendation,can you post the link for
Thanks for your help, what I really want is to enjoy the games career mode but it's pain in the ass to look for tunes online as I come from forza motor sport , In Forza you can download tunes and try them out within the game right before the race starts and just like the car livries download here in GT you choose the most popular tune for your car of selection with the lesser lap time the one that got a lot of upvotes and BAM! here you go racing with best tune but here in GT you have to try and try and search and at the end it might be a good tune or not luck decides & I understand why Pylphony made it that way to encourage people to do the tunes them self but they didn't even left a good tutorials in game or outside even on their official YouTube page what an idiocity!! In forza you just need tow button clicks before finding your tune, anyway if you got the link for friend's garage tunes please post it

I know there is a garage tunes here but how to search in those threads it's like 20 pages thread/topic or more do I have to go and search every page manually?it's exhausting
Every person who has a setup garage here has an index in the first post.

Thanks for your recommendation,can you post the link for

Thanks for your help, what I really want is to enjoy the games career mode but it's pain in the ass to look for tunes online as I come from forza motor sport , In Forza you can download tunes and try them out within the game right before the race starts and just like the car livries download here in GT you choose the most popular tune for your car of selection with the lesser lap time the one that got a lot of upvotes and BAM! here you go racing with best tune but here in GT you have to try and try and search and at the end it might be a good tune or not luck decides & I understand why Pylphony made it that way to encourage people to do the tunes them self but they didn't even left a good tutorials in game or outside even on their official YouTube page what an idiocity!! In forza you just need tow button clicks before finding your tune, anyway if you got the link for friend's garage tunes please post it
Jeje6410 GT Sport Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / 09/11/18), Praiano's GT Sport Garage and Jump_Ace's Tuning Garage are really the only 3 tuners in this 20 page thread to find tunes.

GT Sport is nowhere near as good as other previous GT titles ekhlious when it comes to finding tunes, in Gran Turismo 6 there were heap of tuners to chose from.

Jeje6410 GT Sport Tune Garage (updates regurlaly / 09/11/18), Praiano's GT Sport Garage and Jump_Ace's Tuning Garage are really the only 3 tuners in this 20 page thread to find tunes.

GT Sport is nowhere near as good as other previous GT titles ekhlious when it comes to finding tunes, in Gran Turismo 6 there were heap of tuners to chose from.
Sadly yes,GT6 was more popular than Sport & Sport had a rough launch with no single player and Multiplayer mode only & you have pay subscription in order to play it online & limited number of cars Ironically enough that its my Only GT game I bought on launch date I have the day one edition and after few months I wasn't having fun with it anymore so I put it aside and shifted to Forza series what i am thinking now since I got back to GT-sport & I cannot find tunes is to try out Forza 7 tunes in GT-Sport does anyone tried that before?

Sadly yes,GT6 was more popular than Sport & Sport had a rough launch with no single player and Multiplayer mode only & you have pay subscription in order to play it online & limited number of cars Ironically enough that its my Only GT game I bought on launch date I have the day one edition and after few months I wasn't having fun with it anymore so I put it aside and shifted to Forza series what i am thinking now since I got back to GT-sport & I cannot find tunes is to try out Forza 7 tunes in GT-Sport does anyone tried that before?
Forza 7 tunes would not work on GT Sport because of the physics between the 2 games, like GT6 tunes don't work on GT Sport.

Forza 7 tunes would not work on GT Sport because of the physics between the 2 games, like GT6 tunes don't work on GT Sport.
okay thanks may I ask does GT5 tunes work on GT6 or vice versa ??I am new to the series as I mentioned..
thanks inadvance

Back