I feel dirty

  • Thread starter Thread starter Resident Troll
  • 20 comments
  • 1,993 views
Messages
189
Messages
EatItYoshNSDQ
Saw the how-to on here for the rubber band, X2010 grind and tried it lastnight. For-shame, Woke up to nearly 17 Mill CR and went from Level 30 to mid way through level 31. I now know what my PS3 will be doing when I am not playing it 👍
 
I feel dirty too. Bought me a F2007 this morning with ground-rubberband credits. :)

I also levelled up from 30 to 31. Getting free car cards for 100 races too.
 
No need to feel dirty or ashamed gentlemen, it's Polyphony Digital that should feel ashamed of themselves for making a game without enough gameplay in it to progress, that forces players (who want to collect all cars & complete it), into these kinds of expliots.


👍👎
 
I feel dirty too. Bought me a F2007 this morning with ground-rubberband credits. :)

I also levelled up from 30 to 31. Getting free car cards for 100 races too.

Ha Ha, I bought the F2007 as well so I can do the Seasonal. I also bought the Suzuki Escuado (SP) for posterity. I had to rebuild my X2010 aswell, oil light was on when I woke up. I have over 3K miles on it.
 
So when the oil lights on you don't have to just change the oil? (I've not seen the oil light come on)
 
So when the oil lights on you don't have to just change the oil? (I've not seen the oil light come on)

Oil change shold be enough, though you can spend 500k credits on a rebuild if you want to:dopey:
 
So when the oil lights on you don't have to just change the oil? (I've not seen the oil light come on)

You can keep changing the oil for awhile, once the motor stops maxing out in HP I do a build. I just rebuilt the X2010 because I had the cash.
 
hi guys, pardon my ignorance, im a very confused Brit, what is all this "rubber banding" stuff, what is it and how does it work:indiff:
 
VBR
No need to feel dirty or ashamed gentlemen, it's Polyphony Digital that should feel ashamed of themselves for making a game without enough gameplay in it to progress, that forces players (who want to collect all cars & complete it), into these kinds of expliots.


👍👎

Well said.
 
hi guys, pardon my ignorance, im a very confused Brit, what is all this "rubber banding" stuff, what is it and how does it work:indiff:

Automatic A-Spec grinding. There's a thread on it here.
 
I want to try this, but alas, I don't have the X2010 to try it with.
 
I've gone from lvl 33-35 in a few days and made about 40,000,000 credits. Not ashamed I just want to be able to do the two 24 hour races in 10 days when I have the week off.
 
I can not keep my 10 year old away from the TV, he keeps flipping to the PS3 to see how it is going. He is fascinated that it works.
 
VBR
No need to feel dirty or ashamed gentlemen, it's Polyphony Digital that should feel ashamed of themselves for making a game without enough gameplay in it to progress, that forces players (who want to collect all cars & complete it), into these kinds of expliots.
You're funny.

I cannot think of any game with a levelling system that doesn't require you to do certain things more than once in order to progress.
 
there are so many duplicated x2010 out there that you can trade it for basicaly anything now. ive seen one traded for a ferrari f40.
 
I want to try this, but alas, I don't have the X2010 to try it with.

I want to do it but I don't have a USB Keyboard or X1 to do it with. I may try it with the FGT if I can source a keyboard
 
I want to do it but I don't have a USB Keyboard or X1 to do it with. I may try it with the FGT if I can source a keyboard

5429766468_166b19f97e_z.jpg
 
Back