I finally beat GTA3!!

United States
Indiana
ViperManiac
After about 7-8 tries or something like that, I just finally beat GTA3. The ending movie was pretty funny. I love that techno-like song that was playing during the credits. Does anybody know where I can get that song or even if I can?

Originally posted by viper_maniac
After about 7-8 tries or something like that, I just finally beat GTA3. The ending movie was pretty funny. I love that techno-like song that was playing during the credits. Does anybody know where I can get that song or even if I can?

what, 100% or just the missions! :eek: :eek:

If 100%, BIG congrats. and i have to know, whats the last mission? Is it the one with Maria or is it something different, cos i did that ages ago.

Congrats viper_maniac!!!!!! :)

Oh ok. ;)

i dont even remember that song. Im still at 85% so i might be a while off hearing it again yet. By the way how did you do the 'Gripped' mission (the one from the patriot in the park (Shoreside). Did you use any particular technique (apart from start at the top). Having siad that where are the extra missions. I finished the exchange and then did some for a guy in the ***** n' Dog Food place until i killed him. I have two more patriot ones (Portlands the other one) so that leaves 2 or 3 missions. where are they?

Originally posted by danpollard

i dont even remember that song. Im still at 85% so i might be a while off hearing it again yet. By the way how did you do the 'Gripped' mission (the one from the patriot in the park (Shoreside). Did you use any particular technique (apart from start at the top). Having siad that where are the extra missions. I finished the exchange and then did some for a guy in the ***** n' Dog Food place until i killed him. I have two more patriot ones (Portlands the other one) so that leaves 2 or 3 missions. where are they?

I haven't done the "gripped" mission yet. I still got some emergency missions along with two patriot missions. I think.

cheers, i gotta go find that. Couldn't remind me where tonys place is could you (area). I presume it must be near St. Marks... :rolleyes:

I can't remember the name, but its towards Salvatores place, near the El-Train tracks.

Originally posted by Brian P

I can't remember the name, but its towards Salvatores place, near the El-Train tracks.

cool, its either portland view or st marks

i gotta match my previous records

Diablos 11 :)
Yakuza 12 :D
Hoods 6 :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Brian P

Toni's place that is, not the van.

yeah i found it easily. 14 on 2nd go. Do you know if theres any more? I have 71 missions complete and the 'gripped' mission still to go but dont know what/where the last mission is? :confused:

yeah i found it easily. 14 on 2nd go. Do you know if theres any more? I have 71 missions complete and the 'gripped' mission still to go but dont know what/where the last mission is? :confused:

I haven't seen any others yet.

don't worry i got the last one (Multi-Storey Mayhem) so i got all 73 missions. All I have left is the rampages and 4 unique jumps. I think thats it anyway. Im 90+% complete now... :D :devil2:

Back