I havn't seen anybody with this colored NSX + post ur b'love'd NSX's

  • Thread starter Thread starter popfeng
  • 22 comments
  • 912 views
Messages
34
I think this is pretty rare, am i right? I could be wrong though...

IMG0043.jpg

IMG0042.jpg
 
here u go...

 
any ideas as to what days this car appears-i am trying to collect every rare car in every colour.
 
Ive seen the color before....just didnt buy it.

I have a couple NSX's that Im happy with :)

nsxrace1.jpg


nsxrace4.jpg


nsxraceslide.jpg
 
mmm that second nsx looks sweet
the wheels, suprisingly suit it
on any other car they would look awful
 
Some of my NSX's:

 
vr6gti72
Ive seen the color before....just didnt buy it.

I have a couple NSX's that Im happy with :)

nsxrace1.jpg

Love the car, love the shot ya took, just not sure about those rims. Looks like something off a dragster or the Escudo. :yuck:
 
I got one of those a couple of months ago.......sold it shortly after.

 
Yeah, i bought one of those in one of my nightly attacks of car-buying-insanity. Two days ago. I bought forty cars in one night. :scared: :crazy:
 
kavster05
any ideas as to what days this car appears-i am trying to collect every rare car in every colour.
I think i saw it on about day 630ish may have been later
 
picture time! ill be right back with a couple of mine :p

vr6gti72-your looks badass :D
 
SRV2LOWFORME how did u get that nsx it looks sweeet im only like 36.7% done so=\ Man im drooling just because of that roofscoop, the rims are ok maybe it could use some red ones from Yokohama^_^
 
nsxrace2.jpg


nsxrace6.jpg

I think the car ears the wheels well

nsxredzoom.jpg
 
Great Civic :dopey:

Great colour and wheel combo on the NSX CrackHoor.

And if you havent already, enjoy my NSX Whiteout.

 
Can someone PLEASE tell me where they got that silver nsx with the roofscoop i like pissed my pants when i saw it!
 
NSXtacy
Can someone PLEASE tell me where they got that silver nsx with the roofscoop i like pissed my pants when i saw it!

Motegi 8hr endurance :dopey:
 
My best NSX right now. I'll post more pics later.
 
Back