sirdingo Messages 88 Messages sirdingo Messages sirdingo Jun 20, 2011 #1 i do 180's at the finish line, just not when you do it 5 feet to early and come in last hahaha
ashes619 Premium Messages 5,048 Messages ashes619 Jun 20, 2011 #2 Firstly I have to ask why this is in the Question and answers forum. And with that out the way, yes I do love it when I successfully do a 180 at the finish line. Although usually I just spin out before the finish line instead.
Firstly I have to ask why this is in the Question and answers forum. And with that out the way, yes I do love it when I successfully do a 180 at the finish line. Although usually I just spin out before the finish line instead.
Rob192005 Premium Messages 12,878 Backstreets of Paisley Messages Robabza2 Jun 20, 2011 #3 I love rolling across the finishline at trial mountain.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,145 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jun 20, 2011 #4 I love locking pointless threads.