I LOVE THIS GAME!

• Thread starter BarryB
  • 121 comments
Loving it too! Haven't touch another game since release. I don't have very much time due to 48hr workweek, wife and a kid, but every hour I squeeze in for gaming ia dedicated for Gran Turismo Sport.

Be it racing online in Sport Mode, chasing golds in campaign mode, busting my ass trying to create half-decent liveries or messing around with Scapes/Race Photo Mode I always have something to do.

This is all coming from someone who has never been much for online play, and was on the verge of sitting this one out because of how much it deviates from the classic GT experience. But man, am I glad I took the plunge. And what do you know, GT League coming this month, couldnt be happier!

You've done it again PD, well done! :)

I wear the headphones to hear the car better.
Though Wife and kids close the bedroom doors upstairs so they don’t hear the paddle shifters on the steering wheel. LOL

LOL I do put on headphones sometimes... when it's REALLY late and yet got complaints about the wheel making too much noise. I rectified the situation by buying a belt-driven Thrustmaster! The kids don't have any school money for the next few weeks but I guess now they get to sleep at night, a fair exchange I think. ;p

Back