I made a thing

Nismonath5

Premium
New Zealand
South Auckland, New Zealand
Nismonath5
So I leaned to use the editing software that I'll be using to edit the short film I'm currently working on, and in the spare two hours I had made this parody/trailer thing with some of the raw footage... enjoy!

The term MLG has been ruined by little twelvies as they use the following type of username in games.

xXxMLGxXx_yyyyyyyyy
y=username

so games like TF2, you will see them but unlike the real MLG players, they have no skill and are fun to mess with

The term MLG has been ruined by little twelvies as they use the following type of username in games.

xXxMLGxXx_yyyyyyyyy
y=username

so games like TF2, you will see them but unlike the real MLG players, they have no skill and are fun to mess with

The term MLG was pretty much ruined from the start because of partnerships with brands like Mt. Dew and Doritos.

And its xXx_V4Mp1R3bOi_xXx and that format also predates MLG.

Though this video needs to execute dank meme references way harder to qualify for an MLG montage.

@BobK - I'm pretty sure Major League Baseball doesn't own the phrase "Major League" given there is an MLS for Soccer.

This thread though :lol:

Though this video needs to execute dank meme references way harder to qualify for an MLG montage
I figured, this was simply a bit of an exercise getting used to the editing software I'll be using for the final thing. Still a bit of fun!

Back