I need ford mark iv race car or ferarri 330 p4 race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter RubenTM
  • 8 comments
  • 649 views
Messages
48
Netherlands
The Netherlands
Messages
Rubentjhee
I'll trade my gold chrome and silver chrome or my peuggeot 908 HDI FAP Team oreca matmut '10

Please i need one!
 
You cannot trade cars over a million cr so it's not happening I'm afraid! You need to borrow someone's or trade for a birthday ticket to get these cars.
 
Cars over 1million can't be traded.
 
I can give you a 21 ticket so you can grind it for them if you have a 23 ticket to send me.
 
Get the 1967 ticket, more chance from that than the 21 ;)
 
And I think I got a 1967 ticket which is wanting a HOME.....say a 66 AC car or a 1000 Ticket ????
 
@ gtptrader. Any tradeable cars you after for the '67? Can you trade today? regards
 
Sorry, got none of those, always pass them over in the UCD. Maybe not now, what colours you need?
 
Back