I need help at tuning my cars

Romania
Romania
I am new to this game. After the maintenance ends, I will post a photo with my cars.

These are my cars.
Any help at tunning them?

Attachments

• MessengerApp_20180713_075757.jpg
    MessengerApp_20180713_075757.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 111
Last edited by a moderator:
Pure and simple:

Spend some of your time (I´m sure it´s not more important than other´s people time) looking through the posts in this Area of GTPlanet Forum, and I´m sure you ll find tunes for many (if not for all) of your cars... You may also try to use the search tool ....
I will try

Pure and simple:

Spend some of your time (I´m sure it´s not more important than other´s people time) looking through the posts in this Area of GTPlanet Forum, and I´m sure you ll find tunes for many (if not for all) of your cars... You may also try to use the search tool ....

I recently bought a La Ferrari.
I can't find a good tune for it. If anybody can help, it would be great!

I will try

I recently bought a La Ferrari.
I can't find a good tune for it. If anybody can help, it would be great!

Isn't that an N1000 car? Tuning that beast could be tough. I haven't tried to tune it yet, but look at some of the tuning garages, maybe there is one already done?

Jerome

If you want you can try my tune for this car Ferrari LaFerrari (RH, RM, RS). I don't know if it's good with the last update. Maybe it can help you.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:.
Thanks!

If you want you can try my tune for this car Ferrari LaFerrari (RH, RM, RS). I don't know if it's good with the last update. Maybe it can help you.

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:.
I am stuck at the transmition part.
Can’t match your values.

Ok thanks for your feedback. I will try to remake monday the transmission (maybe because of the last update) if you can wait. :cheers:
No problem.
Can I request the tuning for some key-cars that I use? You can give me the sources from the posts if necesary.

if I have time it will be with pleasure. You can also ask @Jump_Ace he will be happy to help you
Quick thing
Check the quick tune at the LaFerrari. Just to be sure.

You can call it a rewind or a review?

These are my essential cars
N1000 La Ferrari (talked about it already)
N900 McLaren 650S Coupe ‘14
N600 Nissan GTR Premium Edition ‘17
N400 Alfa Romeo 4C Launch Edition ‘14
N300 Mazda Atenza Sedan XD L Package ‘15
Gr X Red Bull X2014 Junior
Gr B Toyota 86 Rally Car
Gr 3 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition

I am new to this game. After the maintenance ends, I will post a photo with my cars.

These are my cars.
Any help at tunning them?
What exactly do you need help with? Are you following certain specs? Is BoP on? Which cars? On what tires? On what track?

You'll find a lot more help with this information.

I was given this site for help with car setups. Once you kinda figure out your driving style you might be able to find someone who's setups will work for you. You'll find out quickly the difference between a setup & a real good setup. I know that there are about 4 to 5 different player have made setups in there garage's. All you need to do is look under GTPlanet Tunes & you'll find them. If I can help you out anymore let me know cause I remember what it was like when I first started out.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachments/gt-car-tuning-manual-pdf.681430/

garystevens64

I was given this site for help with car setups. Once you kinda figure out your driving style you might be able to find someone who's setups will work for you. You'll find out quickly the difference between a setup & a real good setup. I know that there are about 4 to 5 different player have made setups in there garage's. All you need to do is look under GTPlanet Tunes & you'll find them. If I can help you out anymore let me know cause I remember what it was like when I first started out.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/attachments/gt-car-tuning-manual-pdf.681430/

garystevens64

Thanks. My last problem is at the gearbox. I don't know why I can't match with the ones shown on the setups on GTplanet. And if I want to adjust them, I don't understand how should I adjust them to be ok.

Thanks. My last problem is at the gearbox. I don't know why I can't match with the ones shown on the setups on GTplanet. And if I want to adjust them, I don't understand how should I adjust them to be ok.
Don't worry if you can't match gearboxes ratios numbers showed in my garage or any other around here in GTP using "transmition flip". This kind of gearbox is not as eficient as it was before in GT5 or 6. Any auto transmition setting adjusting the top speed only for a given track will work very well and give the same performance.
But if you still don't match the ratio numbers and want to do this right , you have to proceed in the right order.
1- final gear to the max full right
2- top speed to the minimum value to the left
3- then set each gear ratio
4- finally final gear again to bring all together to the final gear number writen on the tune sheet or showed on the video.
Good luck.

You may need to download a converts. I have one for converting into mph and for converting into inch. These are the 2 I use. I hope this will help. I might be wrong but remember when you setup the mph, the fist part of the number is ok & you don't have to worry about the second part ( 1.234/123). You may need to check that out to be sure. Let me know if this helps or if I can help further.

https://www.unitconverters.net/speed/kph-to-mph.htm
http://www.kylesconverter.com/torque/meter-kilograms-to-inch--pounds-force

garystevens64

If you need any further help on the gearbox, please just let us know. I mainly focus on the gearbox, and I also make up my own tunes.

If you need any further help on the gearbox, please just let us know. I mainly focus on the gearbox, and I also make up my own tunes.

If you have a PS4 & a mic, it would be perfect. Because I have a lot of tunes from Youtube (HammerStudios) & GT Planet (3 or 4 people from here).
But, I let the gearbox default because I can't match the values.

You may need to download a converts. I have one for converting into mph and for converting into inch. These are the 2 I use. I hope this will help. I might be wrong but remember when you setup the mph, the fist part of the number is ok & you don't have to worry about the second part ( 1.234/123). You may need to check that out to be sure. Let me know if this helps or if I can help further.

https://www.unitconverters.net/speed/kph-to-mph.htm
http://www.kylesconverter.com/torque/meter-kilograms-to-inch--pounds-force

garystevens64

Thanks for this but I use ClevCalc on my Samsung Galaxy S8

If you have a PS4 & a mic, it would be perfect. Because I have a lot of tunes from Youtube (HammerStudios) & GT Planet (3 or 4 people from here).
But, I let the gearbox default because I can't match the values.
If you can not match the values, well they might be the Tunes from early this year, because a while ago updates did change the gearbox settings on some cars and that might be why you are having problems.
Why don't you post the tunes that you are having issues with, and we can help you.

I will post them in no specific order.
If you need to see any more details, ask. On the Gearbox part, I changed to fully customizable. If you need detailed photos for each gear, ask
PS_Messages_20180913_121331.jpg
PS_Messages_20180913_121348.jpg
PS_Messages_20180913_121339.jpg

Thank you for send me this information & getting back to me so soon. If I send you a list of cars would you be able to send me the setup or would you rather have me search through the GT Sport Tune pages?

garystevens834

Thank you for send me this information & getting back to me so soon. If I send you a list of cars would you be able to send me the setup or would you rather have me search through the GT Sport Tune pages?

garystevens834

You can search the setups on GTplanet forum with the search engine or you can search on Youtube.
Some people from GTplanet also post their setups on Youtube

Back