I ruined my primary profile with the VGT selling glitch and now I regret it.

I wouldn't call the BMW M4 Coupé Frozen Black Metallic critical but it's definitely in my top five list of favorite cars. I have a road set-up and a drift set-up that just works for me. Those chips are on a repeat rotation but I am sure that I won't be doing as many seasonals as I once did.

You can't please everyone all of the time. Or maybe you can. It seems obvious to me that what is needed is choice. Have a career mode for those that enjoy it and an on-line mode with all the cars available and no economy. I did the glitch a few times to equip myself with the expensive cars I wanted plus a few in the bank then did the career using just prize cars and minimum spend. Best of both worlds. I hope they implement something along these lines for GT7. I can't imagine micro-transactions brought in a lot of dosh so maybe they'll drop the idea. Optimistic?

So.. if I get this straight.. you want to buy a game with real €€€ that has all the content (that you bought) locked? And you want to work hard to be able to use it and if you don't have enough free time on your hands to unlock that awesome content then you can give even more real €€€ to buy credits so you can unlock the content you've already bought.
I'm confused! :\

I did use the glitch, but have never called on any 250 GTO's to cash in for extra money. Including those I have less than 500 cars.

I have been building up an account for a Youth Club's PS3. I've earned over 200 million from Seasonals in the last month or so and have all the high value Detailed cars with a total of about 260 so far. I haven't missed not having the glitch there.

I learnt in GT5 that having all the 1000 or so cars was utterly useless. Even among the more expensive cars there are so many similar and boring cars that even though I finally got them all, there was no way I was ever going to drive most of them more than once.

So in GT6 I've found some good cars I stick to and the rest I steer well clear of.

IMO every singleplayer game should have a option to unlock its content straightaway. We pay for it, we can use it whatever way we want. So, we should have the option to unlock and have all cars in the game if we wanted. Obviously this shouldnt happen to multiplayer content, and GT6 is not a game that owning all cars straightaway would impact the online experience.
Grinding for hours is boring, but getting all things with little effort might be boring as well. So a good game design should be implemented.

IMO every singleplayer game should have a option to unlock its content straightaway. We pay for it, we can use it whatever way we want. So, we should have the option to unlock and have all cars in the game if we wanted. Obviously this shouldnt happen to multiplayer content, and GT6 is not a game that owning all cars straightaway would impact the online experience.
Grinding for hours is boring, but getting all things with little effort might be boring as well. So a good game design should be implemented.

I disaggree about the online. I race pretty much exclusively online, & what I want is all the cars so I can race whatever I want online without having to grind & unlock it first.

This was what I wanted to say. In GT6, unlocking all cars online is not a problem because you are not forced to play against other players with cars faster/better than your cars.

I didn't do this glitch but a don't blame anyone who did. We each bought the game with our own money therefore we can play it how we want to play it.

The problem is PD. They just designed really badly thought out financial structures to GT5 and GT6. Previous games didn't have this problem. GT3 had instant access to the Endurance races at the start, if you passed the relevant licence, and GT4 had access to a certain Special Conditions Hall race that netted about a quarter million credits for a pair of 2-lap races.

Back