I sold the Pagani Zonda race car!

  • Thread starter Thread starter hammerhead
  • 31 comments
  • 3,770 views
Ebiggs
I believe you missed the fact that you can buy the Jaguar again for 3,500,000 credits, if Live4speed was correct.

yes thanks I checked and ok so the Jag is not lost for ever (but is it worth the money?)...only the Pagani zonda race car was so hot..that screaming NA engine...oh I miss it:sick:

I forgot that I can win this car only once because it was one of my first cars. I was so eager to win it that I almost directly jumped to these missions. then I won the zonda and with that car almost everything was easy. then I didn't use the car for a long time and I forgot where I won it. I somehow mixed it up with the cadillac cien which I could win easly again....
 
Do you have a second memory card?

If so, just run the missions again and save the game after winning the Zonda, then buy it as a trade (I know someone has to have said this before).

Also, I personally don't think the Jag is worth buying again.
There are just too many cars in the game to warrant buying the Jag for that much money (when that money could go towards another car).
 
Back