I swear to Zeus I saw this 'effin car!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TsukubaTrueno
  • 17 comments
  • 1,069 views

TsukubaTrueno

(Banned)
Messages
1,691
Messages
RabiaEx
Isn't it sopoused to come out next year? :sick:

08.mitsubishi.lancer.340.jpg
 
No, they’re out now. I’ve already seen one or two out and about in this area.
 
Sorry people. I just moved to COCOA, Florida. Theres like, nothing here. Its boring as HELL. The cars I see ona regular basis are like, monster truck like F-150s and stuff. It annoys me.
 
Sorry people. I just moved to COCOA, Florida. Theres like, nothing here. Its boring as HELL. The cars I see ona regular basis are like, monster truck like F-150s and stuff. It annoys me.
Welcome to my world.
 
Oh yeah.....this car just recently sold in Malaysia (and i think it was sold out already) as it was only a limited import model (maybe they are going to do a full production after the response) But it was so cheap! It was under 34,000 US$ :eek: but of course it was the 2.0 GT model....
 
Saw my first one on March 10.

Hell, I've even seen a new Accord.

Boo-yeah.
 
Geez, it's not like you met the owner while wearing his brand of clothing.

So much for "Somewhere in Florida", you've kind of given up your location. You have a Space Shuttle in your backyard, which is the only extant vehicle in the country that can achieve true escape velocity...nothing interesting?
 
Hell, I've even seen a new Accord.
Yesterday I saw a truck of them. I was like Hey, maybe those are the new ugly Imprezas… oh wait, they’re the new ugly Accords.
 
Speaking of trucks, so far on the highway I have seen two "truckfuls" of CTS's. I think there may have been some STS's there too. They all look brilliant.
 
Saw my first one on March 10.

Hell, I've even seen a new Accord.

Boo-yeah.

I've only seen one of the new Lancers, haven't had enough time to go look at the new ones yet in person.

As for the new Accord? Haven't seen one yet either. Chances are that other markets would get them before ours, but I'd say we'll have them in the next few weeks.

The big new things here have been the '08 CTS and STS, as well as the '08 C30. I'm still waiting for the Astra, which should be here shortly.
 
As for the new Accord? Haven't seen one yet either. Chances are that other markets would get them before ours, but I'd say we'll have them in the next few weeks.

Re-read!

M5Power
Hell, I've even seen a new Accord.

Saw it last Saturday.
 

Quite right, and I think there was a general misunderstanding.

I was quoting you for the bullet points, as generally speaking I'd expect other markets to get the Accord first (ie, more "friendly" markets) before they come around to Michigan.

No worries, mate.

Interesting side note; My Grandfather is looking to buy a Buick Enclave or a GMC Acadia, but he hasn't driven one yet. Problem is, there is almost a six-month wait for one around here... And he won't go down to a Saturn Outlook. ::Sigh::

I'm just happy he hated the new Highlander as much as I did. He nearly ordered one sight unseen, without a drive.

...I still want him to get a Pontiac G8 GT, but he'll be in Florida by the time they get around here...
 
These things are still yet to come to Aus. But theres tonnes of ads saying: "Theres a new one coming" or something on TV.
 
Isn't it sopoused to come out next year? :sick:
<snip>
I had a similar sighting today, although not the Lancer (haven't seen the new one).

Cruising along the motorway heading into the city i see this black car coming the opposite way, it had an unusual shape which made me take a second look as it went past. It was of course the new Impreza (i didn't think they were out yet - in countries other than Japan anyway).

And yup, looks just as ugly in person as it does in the pics, the back end especially - those UGLY altezzas. 👎 The front isn't too bad, but still not good.
 
Last few days I have seen a few new Lancers and Impeza's, not liking the Impreza at all.
 
They've been out, dude. Seen a lot here.

But the one that comes out next year should be the new Evolution.
 
Back