I think this will be the best GT ever

• Thread starter TRD-P0WeR
  • 66 comments
Seeing all the cool features from the original games being resurrected and as the number seven corresponds to heavenly, I think we'll see the best GT title so far. I think it will also be the last GT there will ever be. I really hope they'll make it to the launch. What are your thoughts?

Seeing all the cool features from the original games being resurrected and as the number seven corresponds to heavenly, I think we'll see the best GT title so far. I think it will also be the last GT there will ever be. I really hope they'll make it to the launch. What are your thoughts?

Are you serious? GT is PlayStation's golden goose, I can't see them stopping making it any time soon.

I agree with the rest tho, I have a great feeling about 7.

There is only one huge problem with GT7, you have to buy a new console to play the game!!! So shell out $400-500 for a PS5 and then another $60 for GT7?? Holy crap!! I'll play ACC that comes out tomorrow for PS4 for another year.

Are you serious? GT is PlayStation's golden goose, I can't see them stopping making it any time soon.

I agree with the rest tho, I have a great feeling about 7.
Where the world is going.. I doubt we will have another GT title. I think this is IT. But that's just my opinion.

With the little that we've seen it’s hard to make a judgment this early where this game falls, are they going to repeat the same mistakes again as in previous titles.

There is only one huge problem with GT7, you have to buy a new console to play the game!!! So shell out $400-500 for a PS5 and then another $60 for GT7?? Holy crap!! I'll play ACC that comes out tomorrow for PS4 for another year.

Sim Racing Brings out the competition demons in some people They update to a PS4 Pro to play GTS on their new 4K tv and Drive with a T-GT wheel set up . I can’t be the only one. If I am don’t tell my wife.

Racing is a sport that Will never go out of style There is no bench warming only competition and there is always someone you will want to see taking the Checkered flag behind you. You don’t have to have a first place to feel like a winner.

Hey, if you have $500+ to shell out, more power to you. I bet all the games for PS5 go up to $75 a title!
Do us a favour and stay in the ACC sub-forum.

I really hope that GT7 is the best Gran Turismo ever, but I'm not sure if it will knock off GT3 in terms of overall gameplay.

You can't buy the games any more, only rent them until online play closes down again. I've not bought anything past GT5 for this reason. Happy to play older titles at home and buy/win as many of each car as I wish without being told I can't because of online restrictions.

Did this really need its own thread?

What do you mean? Where is the world going? Please explain
I’m not the person you’re asking, but I’m assuming that COVID-19 has to do with their answer... and to avoid turning the thread into Opinions & Current Events, I’m going to leave it at that.

Well, I dont know about being the best GT ever, let alone being the best racing game ever...

But looking at what SMS is pulling with PC3, I can say that this might as well be the best racing game for next gen at least.

Well, I dont know about being the best GT ever, let alone being the best racing game ever...

But looking at what SMS is pulling with PC3, I can say that this might as well be the best racing game for next gen at least.
What did SMS pull?

The only problem is that is that the best GT games 1,2,3 and 4. Everything after that is worse than 1 which should be the worst as each subsequent game should build upon it.

Hey, if you have $500+ to shell out, more power to you. I bet all the games for PS5 go up to $75 a title!

I'm hoping for it to release 2022 so I might be able to afford it by then if they might reduce the price... I might trade my PS4 in too for like £150 and other things.

Console is way cheaper than to build a PC to its spec. So it's kind of worth it.

I'm hoping for it to release 2022 so I might be able to afford it by then if they might reduce the price... I might trade my PS4 in too for like £150 and other things.

Console is way cheaper than to build a PC to its spec. So it's kind of worth it.

Unless you’ve got a lot of stuff to trade in I doubt you’ll get £150 for a PS4 in 2022

You can't buy the games any more, only rent them until online play closes down again. I've not bought anything past GT5 for this reason. Happy to play older titles at home and buy/win as many of each car as I wish without being told I can't because of online restrictions.
Honestly, by the time the servers are shut down for a game, most people will have moved on a long time before that. Having to “own” a game doesn’t make a ton of sense to me. I don’t have my ps 1,2,3 anymore, but even if I did I can’t imagine myself going back to play any of the old games except for maybe a day of nostalgia. You’re missing out big time!

Honestly, by the time the servers are shut down for a game, most people will have moved on a long time before that. Having to “own” a game doesn’t make a ton of sense to me. I don’t have my ps 1,2,3 anymore, but even if I did I can’t imagine myself going back to play any of the old games except for maybe a day of nostalgia. You’re missing out big time!
how much is EA paying you to post here?

I think he have a point.
I know people and have friends that don´t like to "rent" games but is just a matter of time.
We watch tv has a service.., music, movies, games all will be the same.
I have 3 ps4 games in the physic format all the others are digital, in my pc i dont even have a Dvd or BR rom.
I don´t miss the old times neither the formats, i just whant to play the games and the more recent the better.
Yes sometimes i play an old game for 5 minutes to kill the nostalgy but in the other hand i and majority of players spend time playing new games.

It´s the same with hardware, people buy new cell phones, new tvs, new computers with updated hardware no the other way arround.

Games are cheaper, playing with some services and good promos we can have a huge library of games to play so yes i do thing and prefer the present and digital market cause i can have more experiences and more games for less money compared to the past XD.

Concerning GT7..., i share the op opinion, this GT will be the best ever almost for shure, ps5 have hardware that is hable to deliver great improvements.
And i think Gt7 will be a title that will evolve over time just like Gt sport did, i mean the game will receive improvements overtime and probably will be the only GT released on ps5 but only time will tell.

Last edited:
So you don't mind giving up your Human Right of property ownership then? Cool. So we can come round to your place and take your stuff? :)

So you don't mind giving up your Human Right of property ownership then? Cool. So we can come round to your place and take your stuff? :)
If GT Sport servers shut down 5 years after they released the game, so be it. Is Spotify a rip-off because we’re paying for music we don’t own? That’s how it goes now days.

Online racing is about having fun and to have fun you have to pay for it there is no Human Rights stuff. It’s only “Life Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness “.

Back