- 638
it's not my fault your Bower CM9 fronts suck ass, kid.
maybe you should inform yourself before making such a ridiculous statement.
it's not my fault your Bower CM9 fronts suck ass, kid.
Drive the C9 and I hope for your own sake that you realize how much of an 🤬 this post makes you look.
I informed myself, both through research and through live testing. My opinion is just that... an opinion. Don't like it? Tough titty. No one cares.maybe you should inform yourself before making such a ridiculous statement.
It sounds pretty sweet. Streaming it with TV speakers only sounded bland. The woof woof from the subwoofer sounded much nicer.
Insulting me is uncalled for. Act like you got some damn sense, crybaby.
It sounds pretty sweet.
God those Forza sounds are so harsh, somehow overdone, with a lot of digitized background noise or something. Having said that, it's way better to have a sound effect like that teamed up with the Sauber than the GT6 sound. At least at it's core it sounds like an angry V8 should!
But its because I drove with a wiiiide gear-box and on low revs! I didn´t flat out. Like my post above explained, PD´s problem is above all to do with the high revolutions. They don´t seem to record them and add too much digitized stuff in it, but the wrong kind!Definitely, one of the better examples out there! 👍
It's not like they don't know what a V8 is supposed to sound like, they just haven't got even close with certain cars.
Yeah, too many layers when compared to the real life on board but if you look at this higher quality video, you'll see it's pretty spot on, minus the little deatails and a better tranny whine of course.
That's a question of taste really.🤬, this could just about be the best sounding race car in the world couldn't it?
Yes, high reving 5 liter crossplane V8It's like a V8 supercar with turbos!![]()
I agree that it sounds better. I just don't care about it being "realistic." It does not matter to me as it does not detract anything from the gameplay... you know, the reason I play. I like the sound in GT6 too.The moment you realise that the real-life Sauber C9 sounds about a million times better than it does in GT6 hey? Like I said, denial.
🤬, this could just about be the best sounding race car in the world couldn't it? It's like a V8 supercar on steroids!![]()
The engine sounds are not the problem. It is the fully adjustable gearbox. When you add that, the gearbox sound is now louder than the engine exhaust note.