I want to hear ur favourite EVOS

  • Thread starter Thread starter X5.
  • 35 comments
  • 1,415 views

X5.

Messages
4,094
England
Surrey
Messages
M3Turb0
I havent heard much talk about EVOS:mad:
Andits like my favourite car
So i would like it if u could post ur favourite EVOS:cool:
 

Attachments

  • evo7.jpg
    evo7.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 105
This baby :

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR Tommy Makinen Edition

I got a nice black one, without the racing stripe thingy ;)
 
EDIT, sry for double post!

... might as well link 2 more lovely "Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR Tommy Makinen Edition" pics.

evo-1


evo-7
 
My favorit is probably the EVO VI
 

Attachments

  • lan evo 3.jpg
    lan evo 3.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 87
uve posted some damn gorgeous EVOS, man
 
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution number 4
evo4_11.jpg


And maybe the Evolution 5.
evo5front.jpg


Although I prefer The escort cosworth, or an Impreza Wrx Sti.
 
Excellent rides Mistay
 
here's another one folks:)
 

Attachments

  • evo1.jpg
    evo1.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 71
its the first EVO, EVO 1 RS
 
Are you sure?

Looks kinda like an evolution 3 to me, although I am no expert on Mitsubishis.
 
nope definitely EVO 1 RS
 
yeah i really like the rally evo7 better than the non rally put it's still nice
 
Hey Drift Addict can you post more of those GT3 Wallpapers cuz i find them very nice .... plz..
 
Originally posted by BMW X5 SPORTS
here's another one folks:)
I love the Evo III in that colour, i had 1 the same on GT2, but on GT3 i have a Yellow Evo VII and mines VI with a fully sick angled(sp?) exhust.
 
**** the Jell-O, theres always room for Lancer...
 

Attachments

  • lancer5.jpg
    lancer5.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 44
Nice pics of the WRC Evo VII, the funny thing is the Evo VIII Rally might have clear tail lights due to the road version having them.
 
Who are the drivers of the Evo VII Rally anyway?

Sorry, don't watch WRC much.
 
have u got a pic of the evo8, PORKO ?
 
I got a champagne gold EVO7 In GT3 with a top speed of 596bhp, i adjusted the suspension to 72mm for the front and 108mm for the rear it handles perfect and i also messed around with the gear ratio and i managed to clock 369kmph on the test course track.
 
Back