G glacierdustGT Messages 100 Jan 20, 2003 #31 Originally posted by Apclps This baby : Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR Tommy Makinen Edition I got a nice black one, without the racing stripe thingy Click to expand... I have the same exact thing Apclps. By the way, does anyone in this planet have AIM?
Originally posted by Apclps This baby : Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR Tommy Makinen Edition I got a nice black one, without the racing stripe thingy Click to expand... I have the same exact thing Apclps. By the way, does anyone in this planet have AIM?
No NOS 4 Me Messages 165 Jan 20, 2003 #33 the EVO VIII looks pretty good. My favorite is still the VI
X5. Messages 4,094 Surrey Messages M3Turb0 Jan 21, 2003 #34 EVO Attachments evo7_front.jpg 50 KB · Views: 22
S SM Messages 28 Jan 24, 2003 #36 America- steering wheel on the left Japan- steering wheel on the right.