I was challenged at school...

  • Thread starter Thread starter FuJi K
  • 10 comments
  • 569 views
This whole thing sounds a bit stupid to me. What's the point of saying i am the best racer at videogames. The real deal is doing it for real.


Besides, GT3-ASpec is the closest thing you will get to real life, but that doesnt mean it is the real deal.


Maybe if he came to you with intentions of saying; I want to challenge you on GT3, to see who is the best; but from saying I am the best racer from just a videogame is stupid.

Do you know what I mean?


EDIT: I tell you this, because I have already done 100% on this game, done the Indy races, stuff that takes years to practice if it were for real.

Besides, I know a good deal about GT3, done some races inside a real car, but I still dont have a license. (I did in my country but not here in the US)
 
Agreed with what Tercel Driver says.

In addition, what's the point of testing your skills with unequal cars? Make it IROC-style: use identical Arcade cars. You choose one round, he chooses the next round. That's the way you remove that variable, and norrow it right down to: "who's better?"
 
By eliminating all varibles of differences in cars and tracks the only variable left is skill...=)

BTW, who brings a PS2 to school...I know when I went to school there was no place to play a PS2.

--Jeff
 
He admits now that I am fast (fast cars). He says he'll bring the game to school tomorrow. So I tell him that we'll choose the arcade cars and race on a track with turns. He like the TEST COURSE. He like the straights. IMO he is too into TFATF.

PS2 at school? It just so happens that the school I'm at is kool with it.
 
He is at like a Private School, where the rules are different from those of Publc School. I went to a Private school for one year, I liked it at first but I missed dressing in my own clothes, talking with my friends that I knew, and being able to do other things that you can only do in Public school. But it had its ups. We didnt use paper, everything was done on computers, which I liked.

Though I dont have a liscenst I take my grandfather's truck out into the field. When its muddy I love to slide everywhere and do donuts and stuff. The only downside is I need to wash it afterward :p...
 
I can't believe I read that whole thing. I must be super bored.
 
Whenever I race 2 up, I always set 5 laps.

If a the goober wants Test Course...
Fine run test course...Choose the Escudo, tuned for the Test Course...See what he says after lapping him a couple times over...

Then since that was "his course" Bust out Complex String and woop out the 787B or something...See how many times he gets pissed...probably 30+ times...one for each corner he goes wide on.

If its same car it doesn't matter what the course is. Just turn off the handicap for multiplayer. So he can't catch up easy if your in the lead.

~CYD
 
Thanks for leading me to that board.

Too bad I can't be SportWagon there. :( (Not really surprising, I guess...)
 
Back