Ian, i pre-ordered the game why???PC 

• Thread starter gp20
  • 26 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afghanistan
Afghanistan
Why can't you add me as wmd member so i can play the game? :confused::confused::confused:

Good idea, isn't it? ;)

(i would like to be able to post nice pictures...)

Last edited:
Hahahaha

Doesn't work that way!

A lot of us are WMD2 members, yet still cannot play the game, as we don't have a capable pc.

Try getting in early for PC3 perhaps?

Hey GP20, long time :) Seeing as we have such a long past relationship, buy it twice and I'll let you in :)
Does it mean i can buy a bronze wmd membership? :)

By the way i have so many great ideas, as wmd i would be premium.
(why not doing a rally cross track on the moon with the earth in background, you still have 2 months?)

Last edited:
I'm condemned to play iracing until...
Not saying it is bad but it does not make me dream and cars are all about dream, isn't it?

Incredible, you have a wmd member access but can't play, i can play but have no access.
Thats your totally misunderstanding of WMD.
To be an active WMD member is not just gaming, it's also reading hundreds of posts per day and be part of the development.
We go with SMS since about 2 years, discussing, helping, testing, suggesting and bugfinding.
In the first months there was only a sceleton of pCars2, some modules were playable, many not.
E.g. you cannot drive a car with no physics, it's just a cool 3D model.
GUI has changed more than once, functionality added and removed. It was really a great time seeing this baby grow.
Deep playing and testing just started early this year.
So if you think you can enter WMD the 3rd challenge and play that game just 2 years before all others, your'e totally wrong.
If you plant a young tree, you cannot climb it the other day.

Hey GP20, long time :) Seeing as we have such a long past relationship, buy it twice and I'll let you in :)

Hi Ian,
I have a quick question:
How come the Limited Editions were not offered to the Fans in the U.S. ?
I was just curious, I was ready to snatch one up and was so dissapointed when I saw it was a No Go for Me.

When i read this thread i wonder if wmd members are selected for their low IQ?
I realize it's a general insult directed at WMD members (so it includes me by default:dunce::dunce:) and I'll probably regret asking, but are you referring to something in particular or just generally trolling and flamebaiting?

When i read this thread i wonder if wmd members are selected for their low IQ?
Putting aside the entirely childish attempt at an insult, nobody is 'selected' for WMD/WMD2 membership, people voluntarily join it and put in as much (or as little) effort as they like.

EDIT : As a sidenote, trying to insult the very people that are here, in their own time, to give as much information as they can, really isn't the brightest idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back