Idea for GTPlanet Drift showcase

hey guys

i'd like to make a video showcasing some of GTPlanet's finest drifting talents. but to do this, i need your drifting clips. just PM them to me in a link. thanks

It's been done before. But a good idea none the less. Most of the links that you want can be found in the video archive just above this thread.

Good Luck.

Sounds interesting, but ellaborate a bit more... How many clips do you want from each person?... Any specific drivetrain?... Anything else we should know?...

;)

TRi was gonna do this awhile back, but nobody ever sent him any clips. Plus you'd have to either stretch the low resolution captures or shink the higher resolution captures, ultimately changing the quality of alot of peoples video. Plus without any real editing, it'd be alittle boring. If you're gonna do a showcase, the flashier editing that makes certian drifts stand out would be better. Anybody could go into the video archive and download a ton of vids, just cut the audio out, chop together a bunch of clips, add the music I wanted, and re-name it. You gotta make it different, or nobody's going to really want to do it.

Droptop_Chick
TRi was gonna do this awhile back, but nobody ever sent him any clips. Plus you'd have to either stretch the low resolution captures or shink the higher resolution captures, ultimately changing the quality of alot of peoples video. Plus without any real editing, it'd be alittle boring. If you're gonna do a showcase, the flashier editing that makes certian drifts stand out would be better. Anybody could go into the video archive and download a ton of vids, just cut the audio out, chop together a bunch of clips, add the music I wanted, and re-name it. You gotta make it different, or nobody's going to really want to do it.

i was just gonna say that tri was talkin about doing this, every replied that it had been tried and never worked. guess they were sorta right...still would be cool, maybe now that i have premiere i could work on somethin since i dont have a capture card yet

Back