Ideas for the next GTA Online DLC

• Thread starter JaeDan 101
  • 3 comments

What are your ideas for the next GTA Online DLC?

• Total voters
United States
Los Santos, San Andreas
complex_remark8
My ideas:
  • New map
  • New character customization
  • New flying cars
Sorry if a thread like this already exist. If it is, remind me :)

It's unlikely the PS4 edition of GTA V will get a new map completely, if anything they may add a new area to the existing Los Santos map
but I would not expect much more than that for PS4, any map expansion will almost certainly be offered for PS5 through Enhanced edition of the game.

The same is likely for character customisation as I doubt there will be changes made at the end stage of PS4 but again I would like to be proven wrong.

What I can say is as a 'positive' is there is a lot of content within the games files that suggests we will get a new DLC.

2020 R* were working on a project called Cop's n'Crooks DLC which I believe might have reintroduced Officer Tenpenny but then BLM and George Floyd Police Incidents happened so we were given the Los Santos Summer Special instead.

The content is still there in the game though and will likely be reused by R* when it is a more appropriate time for such a DLC.

There is also a racing Kart's game that may be released through an internal game update that allows us to race the Go-Kart's in a similar fashion to the Open World Series F1 races.

Also many clothes and accessories so the game will definitely have new ventures but as to when they happen is down to R*, I keep abreast of the gossip on the game but treat everything with a pinch of may/may not happen.

Main focus right now is preparing the PS5 edition of the game for R*.

Back