If Anyone Needs Videos Hosted

  • Thread starter Thread starter tha_con
  • 12 comments
  • 880 views
I would need your help so. My friend is to record my replay videos i guess next monday, we got a trouble this friday while trying to record them, so he will try to record them for me nextmonday i guess. After this, could u host them to me?

There are some Top Times, and other are in Top 5 or Top 10.

We can chat about it if u want, send me a message in my email if it´s up to you. :D

I would be very pleased of.

Thank you anyway - my email is rachaderua@gmail.com
 
I think he means GT4 videos veilsidebr.
 
I cna host one or two, but not too big, lol, I have 10GB space & 200GB bandwidth a month, so if you have anything, mail it to timxv@aol.com
 
I should make some videos, but I need fix some things on my pc before my capture card will work.
 
gmail can oly recieve mails up to 10MB, not enough for good clips ;)
 
TimBrad
I cna host one or two, but not too big, lol, I have 10GB space & 200GB bandwidth a month, so if you have anything, mail it to timxv@aol.com

Thank you too. Gonna send u an email probably next monday when i get to record the videos. At least i hope, as we faced some windows bugs last time. :crazy:
 
Hello all!

1st time poster (it may show!)

A really BIG well done to Markrider & all on all your hard work in bringing a peek into the upcoming GT4 to us, in the land that time forgot (atleast for now.)

I am just wondering if somebody could post some links to good quality Videos from GT4? Egghead has done a great job with his ones here, but I'm sure there must be lots out there!

I'm sure I speak for a lot of "silent" readers of GTplanet when I say, thanks again to you all!
 
Okay, let me clarify. If you want your videos on a website to be seen by many people, get in touch with me, lol. I'm sure we can figure something out via yousendit or something, but I'm looking for some good quality videos of GT4, race, drift, etc, whatever. Just get in touch with me.
 
here is a other Dutchie !
fan since GT1 was released for the playstation
 
What about an 5:22 at S16? (120-170MB)

Just tell me what Quality you want (120MB or 170MB) and the camera position and i will upload it at yousendit.com.


One Winged Angel
 
Back