If there is a Red Bull X2015, what would you want it to be?

I would like it to be unusable in online events, outside of single make. Tired of seeing them running the wrong way around the track or using everyone else as a brake. :lol:

1. active aero.
2. an actual spinning fan.
3. graphene chasis and body
and the X series needs a car that fills the gap between the junior and standard car.

yeahhh. . the fan on the fan car doesnt move. its static.

I'm assuming you mean this:

P-20131218-00052_HiRes-JPEG-24bit-RGB-News-1024x576.jpg

To which I'd be willing to bet the fan isn't actually there, but in here:

image.jpg

Basically, the fan like part on the rear is actually where the air that's been sucked in exits.

I'm assuming you mean this:

P-20131218-00052_HiRes-JPEG-24bit-RGB-News-1024x576.jpg

To which I'd be willing to bet the fan isn't actually there, but in here:

image.jpg

Basically, the fan like part on the rear is actually where the air that's been sucked in exits.
nop... the fan its ok in that position. but it needs to spin.

nop... the fan its ok in that position. but it needs to spin.

That isn't the fan, that's the air exit. The fan is deeper in the car where you can't see it. Its exactly what the rear on the X1 was:

Red+Bull+X1_Fan+etc.jpg

As already stated, the fan is supposed to be further back on the X1. It isn't even physically modeled on the actual car.

Also, your grammar is awful. Seriously, work on that.

please. can someone explain to these Kids that they where wrong? that huge fan ITS the fan that sucks the air under the car. but in the game it doesnt spin. and that is a Bug. thats all. they need to fin that for gt7.

It's not a fan. It's a piece of carbon fiber in front of the fan. The actual fan isn't modeled on the car. You can clearly see that it's not supposed to be the fan by how it's attached to the rest of the car.

Is English not your native language or something? Your posts are barely readable.

please. can someone explain to these Kids that they where wrong?

How about you stop acting high and mighty with that style post?

The fan is inside the car, not on the rear. Again, it works the same way that the X1 does in that it only serves to exhaust the air that's been sucked in. Just because that's how it worked on the Brabham BT46B doesn't mean its how it works on this car. Its using an improved version of the fan car concept.

Last edited:
Is English not your native language or something? Your posts are barely readable.

It isn´t. sorry.

The fan is inside the car, not on the rear. Again, it works the same way that the X1 does in that it only serves to exhaust the air that's been sucked in. Just because that's how it worked on the Brabham BT46B doesn't mean its how it works on this car. Its using an improved version of the fan car concept

Its the same sistem... you were wrong. lets make a bet. I said spinning fans for all the redbulls fan cars in gt7.

It's not. The "fan" you are referring to is part of the tailpiece. It's a single solid piece of carbon fiber. The actual fan isn't modeled.

And what exactly do you plan on betting?

Its the same sistem... you were wrong. lets make a bet. I said spinning fans for all the redbulls fan cars in gt7.

Its not the same. The fan isn't even the same size and works differently from the BT46. If anything, the car's fan works more similar to the 2J:

And look at that, the parts that look like blades don't even spin (just like on the Red Bull X Cars).

Also, what do mean by "making a bet"?

please. can someone explain to these Kids that they where wrong? that huge fan ITS the fan that sucks the air under the car. but in the game it doesnt spin. and that is a Bug. thats all. they need to fin that for gt7.
That rear bit you insist on calling the fan is not the fan, it's the vent that lets the air out, the fan is on the inside of the car. That vent doesn't spin because it's not supposed to, not because it's bugged.

Back