If you could choose one track....

• Thread starter machscnel
  • 151 comments
I second everyone who has said the Top Gear track. I'd also like to see the Pikes Peak hill climb make a return. Either that or how about the Isle of Mann?

Nordschleife. The thing is you can't really cheat effectively on it- I used it for a con's gaming track and ran time attacks using a PS2, GT4 and hopped up RUFs, knowing that there was no way to run it faster by leaving the road :)

I guess that means nothing for ramming, but seriously, what sort of track provides safeguards against that? At least at the Ring I could demolish rammers who haven't learned the track. I'm no hotshot (barely unlocked S class with a lot of A class bronzes) but I do know my Ring pretty well :)

The only disadvantage I see with the TG Track is that it couldn't be played online-the first corner and follow-through exit on the same road, and the tyres at Chicago are the tyres you pass after followthrough.

The only disadvantage I see with the TG Track is that it couldn't be played online-the first corner and follow-through exit on the same road, and the tyres at Chicago are the tyres you pass after followthrough.

Correct. The Top Gear Track is a time-trial track only.

I would be happy with any track added, although I prefer real life ones.

If I had to chose one it would be Hockenheim.

If I could choose one track it would definitely be Nordshleif, no two way's about it.
But realistically, any of the classics like Trial Mountain, Autumn Ring or Deep Forest, would be just fine with me.

Watkins Glen and Circuit Gilles Villeneuve are good choices as well.

I'm really surprised Tsukuba has a lot of requests...Don't you guys want a new track to race in? It's been in GT forever.

If I would HAVE to choose one track. It would be the whole WORLD!
We need that new 400 GB bluray disc.
Imagine. It would be a PAIN just to go from One Location to another.

Just any of PD's own circuits.

Grand Valley, Trial Mountain, Apricot Hill...Midfield Raceway

Must be easier for PD to give us those instead of real circuits, perhaps?

ring ring ring ring ring!!!

I could honestly live with it if they took away all the other tracks and just left me with the Nordschleife!!!

Infact 99% of my GT4 time was spent going round there and clocked up a fair few real life miles round there too!

ring ring ring ring ring!!!

I could honestly live with it if they took away all the other tracks and just left me with the Nordschleife!!!

Infact 99% of my GT4 time was spent going round there and clocked up a fair few real life miles round there too!

+1,000,000,000 👍 , but don't get hopes up , PD is going to hold on on this thing until the full release. :grumpy: ( IMO )

Mount Panorama and Surfers Paradise Urban Track I think im the only one that mention this one

Surfer`s Paradise,would end up feeling like the soeul track from GT4,from memory they would be too similar. Something like Oran Park or Amaroo Park would be a better option and keeps these old girls alive for us aussies`s 💡

Sarthe, But I think the Nurburgring would keep everyone occupied long enough so the wait for GT5 wouldnt be as bad.

So my heart say's Sarthe but my head say's Nurburg.

I highly doubt nurburgring will make it to prologue,it is only a teaser of the full game and the ring is the crown jewel,it will be reserved for the full thing. Spa will do to get us through to GT5 arrives :-)

Back