If you could combine any game with GT6, what would it be?

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 266 comments
GT6 + Ridge Racer 5 and 7. Livery editor! RR5 and 7 have a greater sense of speed and you see flames coming out from the exhaust when nitrous is used. Drifting would be a lot easier and for some that would be a great thing. More people would probably do it. GT6 would give the RR cars interior views and more detail. The tracks from RR5 and 7 could also be DLC.
4628b38139335f84136e285bc8cf816c-d60fzx3.png

^ Crinale + TS020 = :bowdown:

No, the cake is a lie.

Speaking of Portal... Mashing tracks together could be fun. :D
You land from the jump at Cape Ring, fall through a blue portal and end up upside down in Seattle.

much later edit: OR THE MOON! IT MAKES SENSE NOW, GT6 is a sequel to Portal 2, the place where Chell ended up turned out to be Andalusia.

Last edited:
GT6 + Dodgeball

You have to lower your window and chuck dodgeballs at other racers while going 100+ mph.

Last edited:
Ah, that's an easy one for me. Forza for the following reasons: (Parts of list taken from an earlier post)

-Engine/Drivetrain swaps
-Tire pressure adjustments
-Livery editor
-More American tracks (I.E. Road Atlanta, Elkhart Lake, Sebring, Infineon)
-Porsche
-Sounds
-Community type features (Selling of cars, tunes, paint designs, etc)
-Dev involvement with the community
-Auction House

I would eat my dogs poop if this ever happened. :lol:

GT6 and Kerbal Space Program. What? We already have the moon rover. Besides, think about this: Lamborghini + Delta II rocket + Mars = Lamborghini on Mars!

Shift 2: Unleashed. Not for the handling, but for the selection of tracks. They doubled the number of tracks from Shift 1 to Shift 2. That game had so many tracks that even though I played it every day for at least a month, I was still coming across tracks I hadn't driven on for so long that I had to learn them all over again. And that Autolog feature where your friend's best times for each race showed up on your screen added a ton of replay value. You not only beat the race, but you could beat your friends' time, maybe even using a vastly inferior car. Then they'd beat your time, then you'd beat them back the next day etc.

Then again I'd love to see that combination happen just for his response.
If you believe there is even a remote possibility that will ever happen, I have some land in Florida for you...real cheap...also have some speakers in the back of this here van for sale...real cheap...:lol:

Perfect mix for me:

GT6 global lighting, doppler effect, stock brand car physics, photomode, driving school,...
+ Forza 5 more recent and varied cars roster
+ RRE Sound Engine
+ GTR2 old gameplay: full WE race and competition/free mode/world circuits
+ LFS Wheel/gamepad settings
+ Iracing multiplayer racing, Laser-scanned tracks, race car physics
+ RBR rally physics
+ Spin Tire deformable track (perfect for rally/rallycross)
+ F1 2013/Grid/Toca race driver codemaster career, damage managment (visual and parts)
+
Beam NG Real-Time Damage physics
+
Project car FFB, dynamic weather

Last edited:
Can I combine it with a website? If so, then GT6 and stuner.net
I would die if we had that level of customization.

GT6 Automodellista.
Switch graphics from GT photorealism to Capcom original.
Being able to add pictures and tools in your personalised garage
Unique cars in the game(see below)
auto_modellista__all_cars_poster__by_vanheart-d68sp1s.jpg

So many ways to customize. From changing mirrors to painting individual car parts to actual aftermarket
body kits
There is even a dirt track oval!
I miss this game.
I think were all forgeting about the great TOCA champiomship racing games..

GT6 + Ridge Racer 5 and 7. Livery editor! RR5 and 7 have a greater sense of speed and you see flames coming out from the exhaust when nitrous is used. Drifting would be a lot easier and for some that would be a great thing. More people would probably do it. GT6 would give the RR cars interior views and more detail. The tracks from RR5 and 7 could also be DLC.
View attachment 133295
^ Crinale + TS020 = :bowdown:

R4 because of the amazing single player campaign, car and course design, and the team aspect of the game - which would go a long way in providing that "drama" element Kaz seems to want so badly. RRV was pretty good too, but I actually prefer to forget everything RR6 and on :nervous:

Back