If you could combine any game with GT6, what would it be?

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 266 comments
GT6 and Project cars because Project cars will be/is the best racing game of all time, it has several cars and tracks gt6 doesn't have, a flag system, safety car, day night transitions and weather on all tracks I think, 64 car grids, and classic Spa and monza 1960's layouts I think) (my favorite). Combining it with GT6's 1000+ cars and it's tracks and the possible features like b-spec, track maker, data logger, and online servers would make it the best game ever!

GT6 Automodellista.
Switch graphics from GT photorealism to Capcom original.
Being able to add pictures and tools in your personalised garage
Unique cars in the game(see below)
auto_modellista__all_cars_poster__by_vanheart-d68sp1s.jpg

So many ways to customize. From changing mirrors to painting individual car parts to actual aftermarket
body kits
There is even a dirt track oval!
I miss this game.

The world could use more racing games like Auto Modellista. Don't get me wrong, I love simulators and I cannot wait for Project Cars, but you just don't see interesting and creative games in this genre anymore. Where do I go if I want a racing game that looks as if it was ripped straight out of a manga? A racing game that just tries to be fun, and nothing else. Sadly, we haven't seen games like that in over ten years. It's like when devs were finally able to achieve semi-photorealistic graphics for the first time, they stopped trying to make racing games that weren't completely grounded in reality. It's depressing for someone who grew up with Daytona USA, Ridge Racer, Sega Rally, etc. Though there is hope...

I'd combine GT6 with GT4 so we can have all of the cars from back then in the PS2 days and..... Wait a minute! :rolleyes: :lol:

But seriously. I'd combine GT with the Codemaster's F1 games simple because of the flags, safety cars, damage models (not just the visible stuff. Punctures, blown engines and gear boxes etc) and the superb rain effects they have as well as the cloud systems and weather systems that make the rain 'roll in' to the track instead of just happening.

iRacing or rFactor for me!

iRacing has a good amount of ovals and rFactor has dirt racing. I gotta have my dirt racing.. b.. but, I need my ovals too. :( Can somebody decide for me? I hate this job!

I would combine it with PGR4 and NFS: Porsche Unleashed.

From PGR4 - Kudos system for drifting, single player challanges, modes like "Eliminator" (last player is eliminated every X seconds), city tracks, soundtrack

From NFS: PU - test driver career mode, damage system (pay for damages after the race), point to point tracks

GT6 + Tiger Woods golf (any recent game from the past 3-4 years). Specifically, the single player, career mode aspects of the game: use of a calendar-based events mode, with rankings/points systems against persistent, NPC AI players, instead of racing against a generic AI with randomly generated names. Add different racing leagues/seasonal racing modes within A-Spec.

With
1111155102.jpg

So much fun driving with checkpoints and choosing direction, meeting cars, driving in beatuiful environments and having a ferrari with a lady in it listening to good music. It just made me smile and have fun. That is what i want again in a way but with GT amount of cars as a arcade version of GT instead of todays arcade version of GT :)

I'll combine GT6 with....
NFS Underground to Shift 2: Unleashed (but no police, weapons and street racing.)
GT4 (so we can have all of the cars in the game in arcade mode.)
Forza 1-Horizon 2 (yup, for cars, tracks, customization, extra features, etc.)
WipEout HD Fury (the tracks from that game, plus every weapon from the WipEout series. We will see our favorite cars firing weapons and attacking other cars.)
Every Ridge racer game (so that we'll have these cars in GT, but with realistic driving physics, not slidey "drifting" physics.)

Last edited:
Without shadow of a doubt I can say I would love to see mix brtween Live For Speed and its ability to control just about everything with GT6 content and graphics. At lest it would be nice to be able to change steering wheel lock and align the bonnet/cockpit view to the front wheels (when you lack speed and g sensations playing in your body, having them aligned helps to tell when the car over or understeers)

If I could combine gt6 with something else it would be Tokyo extreme racer drift 2 . In this game u had sponsors, great night touge and great modification and japanese mountain regions. Hokkaido, haruna etc or a game I played on ps2 called total immersion racing it had race teams which could/would hire you and give you job offers plus true multi class racing

Last edited:
With the Totally Accurate Toilet Sim because of the LOLz...

Don't worry! Just joking. Maybe with Midnight Club LA because of the awesome customization options.

I'd combine it with forza. Cause it has better sounds, livery editor, more (better) customization and engine/drivetrain swaps

Probably going to get some hate for this but there is a reasoning. Call of duty..... In call of duty you have the best matchmaking system for multiplayer, you can press find a game and within a blink you are ready to go. I mean I love the the lobby system in gt online but why can't we have a quick race feature?. Before you go to find race select your room settings eg srf off and driving line on etc etc and then boom your in a lobby ready to race. Even grid 2 and Nfs have this. I hate having to spend time trying to find a decent lobby to my liking when it could just come to me.

It's kinda simple. If you can add any game's characteristic into GT6, what game would it be and why? It can also be just a series name, not a specific title.

For example: Forza because of the customization. When you add the two together, we would get something great.

And a few things:
- No arguing. This is based on opinion.
- No wars.
- If you want to say why game x is better than game y, leave.
- Be respectful to what others say.
Toca 2 from PS2, for it's great selection of real life tracks and race types/series :cool:

Oh, I'll combine a few games actually
I'll combine the GT6 physics with Forza 5 graphics, the open world from TDU and the customisation system from Midnight Club. Not to mention aggressive A.I from Grid 2

Havent read the whole thread, but im surprised if this has not been mentioned:

I would combine GT6 to Street Rod (1989). Racing online for pink slips.. :cheers: (could also be any of the nfs games with the same feature) Also there is a nice feel of that old school street rodding in the game - purpose build

I personally chose the Street Rod as it was my "first love" in car games - where as the GT series could be the "love of my life" in the same category.. :lol:

Back