If you could combine any game with GT6, what would it be?

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 266 comments
I'd like to change my vote to Grid: Autosport. Add the car and track list from GT6 to Grid: Autosport, cargasm ahoy.

Got bored, soooo.....

image.jpg

Featuring:
-over 1200 characters (800 or so are missing bits like some eyes, hair, boobs, (oh you know non important stuff!) and generally have considerably less pixels than the other 400)

-An exciting new project with firearm manufacturers called "vision gun turismo" an exciting look at the future of handheld weapons, with monthly collaborated releases of new concept weapons (WARNING: future releases may be delayed/ utterly disappointing/ ************** ugly and/ or half assed efforts)

-level creator!!! (CURRENTLY IN BETA WITH NO RELEASE DATE SET. Sounds promising right!? Yes, we thought so too :))

-authentic gunfire sounds! Yes I know exciting right!? We painstakingly recorded a huge ton of the most convincing sounds. So when you pull that trigger, you will hear randomised realistic affects ranging from a crying baby to Adele's next album. And remember how natlas voice was so annoying? Well not anymore, we have dubbed over her voice with the magical sound of an r35 hot lapping the nurburgring. We really do believe gtr's can fix anything :)

-raiding legend DLC to honour the amazing Indiana jones ( this content may be released after six months of complete silence from us. Well we do have to sleep you know!!!)

-hilarious in game gags such as Winston always complaining about how his dyson sounds way too much like a twin turbo v8! :lol:

-look for the second half of the game in a future update!

On sale now!!!!!

GT6 + Google Earth

gt6 for cars and everything else, google earth for all the roads and racetracks.....in the world

I could get behind this.

GT6 & Minecraft.

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND it's an abomination. :lol:

Building a track, mega-shop, and a mansion to sleep in? I could dig it.

As for those wanting Tokyo Xtreme Racer series, I hope you remember the AI as it really is. Having beaten TXR1 by screwing over Zero and the Z, the AI is on rails and will cheat you. TXR2 isn't, but the AI are idiots that make any GT AIs look very good.

As for my contribution, lets see. GRID and DiRT have been stated, enough Forza mentions to choke a horse, an amazing number for TDU, which ONLY had freeroam to it's credit, and a slew of others. How about something NO ONE has really done in....almost 15 years. Build a car from the frame up to your liking. The ONLY game I know did this, without modding, was this.

256px-SegaGTcover.jpg

Yeah, the rest was generally crap, but I can't tell you how many hours I've wasted on building just the first cars. Also, you could upgrade these cars to make them faster.

GT+SLRR (Street Legal Racing 2: Redline), this would be the most perfect creation ever... With almost unlimited possibilities of car, parts and customization options of SLRR carried over to GT, i cant think of anything that would be better.
Some of the mods for SLRR are amazing and really shows, how detailed can for example engine be created by modder, if the only limitation is skill/time or willingness to go that far. Engines with bolts, gaskets, valve springs, wiring and all those things, adjustable compression, valve timing, turbo boost pressure, idle/redline RPM's, piston bore and stroke, many accessories and real aftermarket parts.
There is so much in that game, wish someone would create its successor on proper game engine.

GT6 + Grid Autosport = best racing game ever on a console. Grid has the best AI on the PS3 and better FFB in many areas (you can actually feel cobblestones on the road through the wheel and curb feedback is great), better sounds, better race atmosphere (full practice, qualifying sessions before the race), GT has the car/track selection and the physics and graphics. Put the two together and it's the GT you've been waiting for.

GT6 + GTR2

GT6 gameplay, base track list and car list
24 cars stable multiplayer
Mods: livery, cars and even tracks
Pc game with 4k mode or 144 hz support (pc monitor).

This could be great !

GT6 and Asphalt 8 as weird as it sounds, but Asphalt has special events for each car.
The Asphalt series has very unrealistic physics, one thing to always remember. I never played any Asphalt game after Asphalt Injection. Combining GT with that will make GT a total joke.

GT6 + GT2 + Shift 2 Unleashed + Rumble Roses + GT3 Formula 1 cars

Livery editor, more cars, more tracks, event creator, one make races, racing modifications, drift events, drag events, Porsche, Gumpert, Koenigsegg, pit babes...

Perfect racing game 👍

Last edited:
I was just thinking more about the blend between Porsche Unleashed and GT, imagine if GT had an Evolution mode like that which was in NFS PU. You would start your career somewhere around 1950 and the only cars you would have access to are the ones that were available in 1950. From there you run a few races and the year advances with different events and more cars available.

I'm not sure how well that would go over with the masses but it could be cool and may get a lot of people to drive cars they might not have otherwise.

Of course the main reason for wanting a blend with PU would be the cars, the damage model, the interchangeable parts, the ability to drive a rag top with the top up or down and such. Some of the tracks were also pretty cool.

Fifa. I know it sounds weird but if you take the right things it could really make Gran Turismo that much better.

You start off as a young racing driver for a small team and over time you become a better drive as you get better results, you start driving for better teams, and eventually you can race in real events (such as the 24h of Le Mans) against the big racing drivers and such.

Then when you finished your driver career you become a team manager and you can hire other drivers to be a part of your team and choose to let them drive the race (B-Spec) or take over for them. It would make A and B-Spec much more realistic!

Fifa. I know it sounds weird but if you take the right things it could really make Gran Turismo that much better.
That's a good idea actually. But I'd have to say Forza Horizon (really original I know) because it would add a lot of fun to the game, if we had more of a loose personality with GT6 it would make it at least more interesting.

Or completely ruin it. But they're doing that anyway...

You start off as a young racing driver for a small team and over time you become a better drive as you get better results, you start driving for better teams, and eventually you can race in real events (such as the 24h of Le Mans) against the big racing drivers and such.

Then when you finished your driver career you become a team manager and you can hire other drivers to be a part of your team and choose to let them drive the race (B-Spec) or take over for them. It would make A and B-Spec much more realistic!
This is a good idea! Make career actually something like a career mode. Cannot forget when the AI is faster at the end of a stint. :P

I would say GT and Simraceway. One reason for the interesting handling model another for the Mclaren partnership and Watkins Glen! Would love that in a non-NASCAR Playstation Game.

Latest Posts

Back