If you could have just one new premium...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Floaty_Mexican
  • 91 comments
  • 4,025 views
Road or race?

My pick would be the M3 CSL

The road car,I saw it at a motorshow once I think it was in '93 it was in titanium silver or grey.:drool:
 
One of the RUF
We really need Porsche in GT5
 
the gtr pace car with working lights
 
Either the Supra RZ, Speed 12 or the Veryon.
 
Either the Monaro VXR8 Bathurst or the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione.
 
The 8C is premium I believe.:dopey:
 
Oh I know, I thought the question was if we could be stuck with only one car, regardless if it was already premium or not.

In that case the Vauxhall or the original Boss 302 'Stang. I'd also be really happy with a Candy Apple Red 89' M3 coupe'..... which is what i currently drive at home. :)
 
Ah,fair enough.I guess I missed that bit.👍

I guess if I was stuck with one car it would be the GTR V-Spec.(and by the way I can't handle the 8C worth a damn on GT5 or Shift Unleashed :scared:)
 
ss commodore or the 1970 celica for me
I love both of those cars
 
Ah,fair enough.I guess I missed that bit.👍

I guess if I was stuck with one car it would be the GTR V-Spec.(and by the way I can't handle the 8C worth a damn on GT5 or Shift Unleashed :scared:)

No, you were right, the topic asks us to pick a NEW premium, not a currently existing one. It's my bad. I like the BMW LMR Good choice.

I'd actually appreciate it if they put the REAL RS6 or the Quattro in Premium mode. Stupid Avant..... :indiff:
 
BMW E30 M3. This would make me the happiest S.O.B. on the planet. End. of. Story.
 
I would love them all to be Premium core cars but we can but wish..

Ah yes,gotta love that one and the E36 too.
 
Ugg.. 12+ mill cr for a ferrari f 2007.I have the CR, but damn..
 
Rob192005
I would love them all to be Premium core cars but we can but wish..

Just wait 2 years like Kaz said! :P
 
I did read about that somewhere..
 
I read about that somewhere aswell...:lol:
 
The first gen Toyota MR2 (AW11). Just this one car...
 
Either......
1) 2009 Audi R8 LMS
2) WedsSport Celica
3) Chaparral 2D

I'm thinking the 2D would be my final choice.
 
For aesthetics, I think I'd like the Toyota 2000GT '67 or maybe a 70's Fairlady Z.

But... I'd rarely use them. So I'd probably rather have something like the BMW M3 GTR race car '01, the Toyota Minolta, the BMW M3 CSL or GTR, or the NSX-R Prototype Road Car. Or any/all of the RUFs :) An old Celica would be nice too. Come to think of it, the Lambo Countach seems like it deserves to be a premium as well.

Oops, sorry, couldn't pick just one :(
 
probably the formula gt, I hate having to do the championship looking at all the 🤬 cars
 
Audi RS4 should have been included.

M3 .v. C63 AMG .v. RS4
 
Is it too much to request a Porsche? If yes, then the Lamborghini Aventador.

Mmm I have just read the OP, then I would choose the RUF Yellowbird.
 
Last edited:
Back