If you could have just one new premium...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Floaty_Mexican
  • 91 comments
  • 4,025 views
Jaguar E-Type...
 
Subaru Impreza 22B......or maybe one of the Le Mans race cars, like the Bentley Speed 8 or Toyota GT-One.
 
chaparral 2d!
 
Civic EG or Del Sol because are my favourite cars.
 
Is it too much to request a Porsche? If yes, then the Lamborghini Aventador.

Mmm I have just read the OP, then I would choose the RUF Yellowbird.


OP? and OH MY GEEZ, I read about the Aventador in C&D..... :drool:
 
Introduce Kia's to the game :sly:
 
For me it's the Ford Focus RS. For the record I really want the MK2 Focus RS to be in an update
 
Any of the Pagani Zonda C12's. I'm a huge Zonda fan but the Zonda R doesn't cut it. I much prefer the street versions.
 
BMW M3 GTR Race car, I simply love that car
 
Last edited:
If the impossible happened, we'd see some real classic Fords! Like the Escort Mk1, Sierra Cosworth and XR4i/XR4x4, Ml2 Fiesta XR2i... :drool: and maybe the Capri...and the Cortina...as long as they don't add the Anal Probe I shall be happy :dopey:
 
MB S65 AMG (Brabus or RennTech tuned).

Just sitting in the real one makes you want to change your home address to the drivers seat.
 
Ferrari 250 GTO... the most sought after car in automotive history.
Or the Ferrari Daytona...

The 250 GTO would actually be worth 20 million+

or the Porsche 962... eeee there are so many cars to chose from, I cant make up my mind =[
 
Toyota GT-ONE, love that car, would be nice to see it in the '98 livery aswell as the '99
 
DGM_73

You'd both choose a fictional car? What would they model it on?

I'd love to see more tuner cars, if I had to pick one it would be the... Nismo 350Z Z-Tune, but I'd be fine with any tuner car.
 
You'd both choose a fictional car? What would they model it on?

That's a tough question.... until you remember that the X2010 is a premium... nuff said...

Cote de Azur with a Formula GT in cockpit view would be really exciting.
 
If its turning an existing standard into premium then it would have to be the Mk1 Golf GTI. Give it an RM kit as well.
Its such a legendary car, I don't know why it wasn't premium in the first place.

If its a totally new premium then it would have to be the Audi Quattro S1 rally / Pikes Peak car.
 
Last edited:
Another vote for the M3 CSL. I love it.
 
Supra RZ or Corolla AE86.
 
any Ruf car
 
That's the first car i thought about.
Should definitely be this one

I agree with that as it was voted to the the most Beautifull car of all times but I would rather have had the convertable version then the hard top
 
Back