If you had to choose ONE (unconfirmed) fantasy track to appear in GTS, which one would you choose?

If you had to choose ONE (unconfirmed) fantasy track to appear in GTS, which one would you choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lord Kacperov

(Banned)
Belgium
Isla Vista
SennaFan1985
I, personally, would choose Trial Mountain, because... I honestly don't know.

But that's the thing about love, I guess! ;P

EDIT: I have just noticed a minor mistake I made. I have written a few tracks twice, so if your favourite track is one of the 14 bottom, then choose one of the first 7 of these, instead of the last seven. So if you got confused by that, then I apologise for the mistake. :/

Last edited:
Definitely Midfield Raceway. Will forever be my favourite GT Fantasy track

i1Oebtd4lrCaScc.jpg

I like long tracks.

I was about to make a thread exactly like this one, you beat me :(
Anyway, my love for Special Stage Route 11 is unmeasurable, specially the GT3 version. In my opinion that's the best track ever created for a videogame. The corners, the scenery, everything is perfect.
I'd like to see it get a complete rework for GT Sport, like what they did for SS Route 5 in GT5, making it more realistic.

For personal fun, I'd actually love Citti di Aria, but well, this is a game focused on online racing, so that's a no-go.

My 2nd choice would have been Special Stage Route 11, but we've got a Japanese street track course already included.

So I chose El Capitan. Wide enough to race on with a full grid, great corners, lovely flow.
Nothing can compare to SSR11 It's a childhood dream come true :(

Even though I really love Red Rock Valley, I'd have to go with SSR11 if I could only choose one. It's one of the most requested classic tracks and I can see why.

Second choice would be Red Rock Valley obviously. ;)
When I saw yours was the most recent post in the thread, I thought for sure your reply was going to be:

<-----------------

:lol:

If you thought that was bad, just imagine racing Complex String in a public Forza lobby...

I found the lower classes of the GT Sport Beta to be largely similar to that — and expect it to get even worse when the full game releases and more casuals are running around — but still, this was my first reaction:

giphy.gif

I was about to make a thread exactly like this one, you beat me :(
Anyway, my love for Special Stage Route 11 is unmeasurable, specially the GT3 version. In my opinion that's the best track ever created for a videogame. The corners, the scenery, everything is perfect.
I'd like to see it get a complete rework for GT Sport, like what they did for SS Route 5 in GT5, making it more realistic.

Well, you should've been a little bit faster there, mate! ;)

But yeah, SSR11 was an amazing track. I would love to see it return! But I still chose Trial Mountain, because to me, there is something magical about the track...

I chose The Captain (El Capitan). I loved that track. So many gt4 tracks were great. I even liked New York (don't shoot me)! But there being only one I could choose it would be El Capitan. It would be amazing to see in 1080p all updated and glorious.

Back