If you had to choose ONE (unconfirmed) fantasy track to appear in GTS, which one would you choose?

If you had to choose ONE (unconfirmed) fantasy track to appear in GTS, which one would you choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Either Amalfi or El Capitan.

Amalfi for the narrow roads, giving not a lot of place to overtake, El Capitan for it's scenery and blind turns.

The Coffee Break tracks.

You mean Gymkhana Course. That was fun back then and since gymkhana is a thing and popular right now, I think they should bring it back. Isn't it fun to do some Ken Block Gymkhana's with Gr. B cars? That would be awesome!

Sadly, you will easily notice that most tracks from the PS2 era are just gone to leave space for more real life circuits... :indiff:
With the return of the most iconic ones, I believe no one would catch GT in terms of track roster.

Hotlapping Citta di Aria in a McLaren F1 GTR LT was epic fun, but racing there...? No thanks.
My go-to fantasy track has always been Midfield Raceway though.

To me, the only logical option is "I choose them them all". I can't really choose between all this brilliant tracks.
EDIT: You have 2 motorlands to choose

Last edited:
Trial Mountain. It's a great track and I have good memories about what that track started for me personally.

Back in GT5 when I started racing online me and my father hosted a weekly evening of races at Trial Mountain. It was great fun but also a good learing experience about what works and what doesn't in organizing races with randoms, getting regulars, making new racing friends, evolving it all to something more organized, etc.

At some point it evolved in more organized racing with regulars and putting more tracks in our events but I like to believe Trial Mountain was the foundation of it all. Eventually for various reasons we stopped hosting races after about 3 years but I still have great memories of these Tuesday evenings.

But yeah, Trial Mountain.. Great track.

Because of memories I'd say Complex String* and Swiss Alps**.

But because I didn't want to vote other, I voted for the track I loved in GT4 - El Capitan. I love the Yosemite region. Beautiful. And fun. :cheers:

*It was frustrating as hell driving that RUF around the String in GT3, but I did a nice and narrow recreation in GT6 which was fun as hell. :lol:

**drove a lot here with my dad in the GT3-days. He used to own me in rally races. I was more of a pure asphalt racer. Wish he was alive to see the evolution of GT.

Citta di Aria is probably my favorite track from the series. Racing online would be difficult indeed, but I always enjoyed racing the AI here. I love narrow city tracks with only a couple overtaking spots.

I would choose either Midfield Raceway or Grand Valley Speedway, partly because I like them but mostly because they would be best suited for racing online in GT Sport. Bear in mind that Grand Valley Speedway has been in every full GT title...

On another note, I would have rather seen PD bring back Tokyo R246 instead of creating Tokyo Expressway (unless they both will be in, and somehow join together... 💡)

Edit: Apricot Hill could work as well (despite not being in the poll :indiff:)

Last edited:
I would have chosen "Grindewald", for its great layout and with GTs Sport graphics it would be an awesome track to the roster:cheers:, but it is not available:confused:. I am one of those who loved Citta di Aria from GT4, the tight width, and the landscape and scenery, I couldn't get enough of it back then, along with El Capitan, the Rally layouts of El Capitan as well. But my chosen one is Hong Kong. It's a great original GT City track, that is wide enough for great racing, and that sharp hairpin for good overtaking opportunity:).

Love the Toscana rally circuit, as it feels like I'm out driving on a real gravel backroad.

Really surprised HSR hasn't gotten more votes. To me, it's THE Gran Turismo track.

I just picked all of them, because you don't know when times will change your preferences ;). Still, I want my GOAT Tracks!! :D

swissalps.jpg

midfieldraceway.jpg

Apricot Hill would have gotten my vote if I was being realistic. It is my favorite original track, and it is one of PD's best efforts at making a realistic circuit in a realistic setting (no tunnels, cliffs, bridges, rock walls, etc...). However, I chose the most unrealistic option because I really would love to have all of the original tracks updated to PS4 standards.

Hope for

Red Rock Valley
Special Stage Route 7
Opera Paris

Hope this die and never come back

Trial Mountain
El Capitan
Tokyo R246

But to stay with the Thread title

Red Rock Valley :D

Back