If you had to choose ONE (unconfirmed) fantasy track to appear in GTS, which one would you choose?

If you had to choose ONE (unconfirmed) fantasy track to appear in GTS, which one would you choose

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Route 11.

I would use the GT3 version if PD were to be realistic but I would go for the GT1 version to make it more challenging because drivers would need to remember the death chicane a lot and fast reflexes are required to get through the death chicane.

I chose other. Namely this one below. (Never gonna happen but just imagine this track... it would be in my all time top 5 together with the nordschleife, spa, Le Mans & Suzuka).

A video down below with a visual representation of this layout with the legend himself behind the wheel. Enjoy the once so sweet sound of a screaming Ferrari F1.

Attachments

• IMG_4314.JPG
    IMG_4314.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 15
I chose other. Namely this one below. (Never gonna happen but just imagine this track... it would be in my all time top 5 together with the nordschleife, spa, Le Mans & Suzuka).

A video down below with a visual representation of this layout with the legend himself behind the wheel. Enjoy the once so sweet sound of a screaming Ferrari F1.

Ha, never expected to see the Dream Circuit in my thread! That's a very pleasant surprise! And those V10 (and V8) engined Ferrari F1 cars sounded better than a wet dream! :D
Why hasn't anyone tried to make this track though?! I'm talking about both game developers and modders.

#KeepFightingMichael

In this list some tracks are not fantasy.
I voted for all, cant decide for just one
I would like a billion trillion tracks (and cars) in the game :D

Ha, never expected to see the Dream Circuit in my thread! That's a very pleasant surprise! And those V10 (and V8) engined Ferrari F1 cars sounded better than a wet dream! :D
Why hasn't anyone tried to make this track though?! I'm talking about both game developers and modders.

#KeepFightingMichael

Hehe, glad to surprise you :)

That's a very good question. I would buy whatever game/console/pc just to be able to drive this track.

#KeepFightingMichael

Kinda surprised Midfield isn't in the lead. The OG tracks being in the lead puts a smile on my face.
And I'm kinda surprised that the track with the most votes hasn't appeared in a Gran Turismo game since 2001. And the fact that this thread is somewhat alive does give me a smile. :)

Come on PD, bring back Special Stage Route 11! Do it for us, the fans! And while you're at it, make it compatible with VR! :D

Making my mind up for one is hard as I have great memories with all of them together.

It feels unlikely there will be any of these on release but maybe later dlc.

El Capitan for me too. The flow, the undulation, the cornering variety, the scenery. Heaven!
Still angry the PS2 died on me otherwise I'd still be doing my laps there.

Back