If you were to sum up a car in a "Famous Quote" type sentence...

  • Thread starter Thread starter 88deathguy
  • 167 comments
  • 11,988 views
Honda NSX-R '02 - "Who needs power to have a lot of fun?"
Nissan R92CP - "And now, I will contradict my own statement."
 
RUF yellowbird (again)- "Well, I always find that the prospect of death contracts the mind wonderfully." -The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams.
 
Stradivis
It is not stated that the car needs to be in GT5, and tha Reventon is much more Bat-style than the Aventador. 👍

Um...

Beeblebrox237
I think the fact that it's in the GT5 section is enough. If it wasn't cars in GT5, it would be here.

This.
 
DeLorean: "IMPOSSSIIBBRRRUUUUU!!!!!!" (when it travels through time)
 
"Feel the power of this fully armed and operational Veyron."


------------


"Punch it Chewie" - The Ford Falcon - Will do Kesselchen in 15.8 parsecs-

(Yes I know that is a unit of distance and not a time)
 
Aston Martin V12 Vantage - "Anything less, would be uncivilized." (old comercial)

Suzuki GSXR-4 - "Say hello to my little friend!" (Movie: Scarface)

Mitsu Evo IV - "Who's driving this thing!" (Movie: Who am I)

Dodge SRT4 - "The face only a mother could love." (old saying)
 
HPA R32 - "There's only really one word to sum up this car; beings with s, ends in t, and it isn't soot." - Clarkson
 
Prius-"I race a Prius,Never said I win much..."
Supra rz-"shhhhh it's sleeping do not awake the beast."
 
Yellowbird: "Sometimes you just don't know if your coming or going."
 
Nissan Skyline GT-R R34
"Pigs can fly!"
 
RUF's/Porsches: A victory without danger is a triumph without glory.
 
Bugatti Veyron
It's handles like the Titanic, has speed that gets you kicked out of online lobbies and sounds more like a Dyson than a LMP.

Whats not to like?

All Skylines
Too..many...skylines...must...get...AWAY!

X2010/11
"You'll never forget the first time you see one".
Fiat commercial reference.

RUF Yellowbird
"I don't always get out of the garage, but when I do, I perfer to p*ss off my owner".

"Attempt to drive me my friends".
 
Ruf Yellowbird

"I thawt I thaw a puddy tatt."

---

Schulze GT-R

"Why do they say I look like Sylvester the cat?"

---
Chaparral 2J

"Meep Meep, I recommend Acme brand Snowmobile motors"

--
Chaparral 2D

"Meep Meep, I recommend Acme brand Gearboxes"


All to be spoken as Jeff Bergman as Tweety Pie, Slyvester the Cat and Frank Welker as the Road Runner
 
Last edited:
Skylines
"I got a fever...and the only perscription...is more skyline".

2CV
"Y U NO BUY ME WHEN I'M IN UCD?!"

Scions, Nissan Cube, etc;
"Hey honey, remember that Ferrari you wanted?"
"Oh! You shouldn't have!"
"Thats right! I bought a Cube!"
*Trollface*

Tank Car
Half Dodge Ram, half NASCAR, fully redneck.
 
D3ATHS1NBUNCH3S
Skylines
"I got a fever...and the only perscription...is more skyline".

2CV
"Y U NO BUY ME WHEN I'M IN UCD?!"

Scions, Nissan Cube, etc;
"Hey honey, remember that Ferrari you wanted?"
"Oh! You shouldn't have!"
"Thats right! I bought a Cube!"
*Trollface*

Tank Car
Half Dodge Ram, half NASCAR, fully redneck.

Ahahaha more cowbell
 
Honda Prelude
"Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. Will this be for delivery or carryout?"
 
BMW M3 - "It's simply aM3zing!"
 
Dodge Challenger '70
"Just a good 'ol boy...
never meanin' no harm..."
 
Back