IFFC | International Formula Ford Championship | RyanRacer is the Inaugural Driver's Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter NW48
  • 271 comments

What Time Would You Like This To Be On?

• Sunday 10:00am GMT +1 // 4:00am EST // 7:00pm AEST

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Friday 12:45am GMT +1 // 6:45pm EST // 9:45am AEST

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I've got a Club Event up in our GT6 Community Club Page. I will be sending out friend requests tonight, it is very important that people join our GT6 Community Club so we can keep in touch and so you know when all the Test Days are on when I can't get to GTPlanet, which would happen very rarely. All our rooms will be held using a Club Room in our Community Page so I need people to join that club so you don't get left behind, so-to-say.

Bad news, my town is in a black out. We are in our first storm for god knows when. I won't be on tonight, the room is already set up for you'dyou'd

Ok, I'm enjoying this rain, first in a year.nWe needed this rain, severe drought, dam is empty, not safe for drinking, pumping from our back-up dam.

Ok, I'm enjoying this rain, first in a year.nWe needed this rain, severe drought, dam is empty, not safe for drinking, pumping from our back-up dam.
I see the same here, but I am used to it. :) Downtown Johannesburg is the best place to be in these situations. :cheers:

Ok, I finally made it, I did a quick test on SH, SS and RH tyres.

RH are way too grippy in my opinion (almost 3s/lap quicker!), SS are great fun and SH are more demanding obviously.

I also noticed that you set the grip on low, so maybe we should test the tyres with real grip. That could be the best compromise.
I was surprise how easy it was not to lock-up the wheels on this car, even on SH !

Anyway, I'm waiting next test session as it will be more relevant with other people's opinions. :D

Count me in as well!:D

Timlour / Timlour / #31 / GT6 Polarized 031

I'll be with relatives this week, so if the opener start this week, I won't be there.

Count me in as well!:D

Timlour / Timlour / #31 / GT6 Polarized 031

I'll be with relatives this week, so if the opener start this week, I won't be there.
It won't be this week Tim!

So, do you know for sure what tires we will use?
I'll have the decision very soon, I've got to do some testing too!

Once we fill the last 5 spots, I'll have a starting date, day and time ready! Thank you everyone for joining!

Ok, You can begin to start forming teams and I'll have the tyre decision ready by tomorrow.
I am hear-by opening a team Williams MAB Racing.

I am team manager so if you wish to join my team, just ask and I will consider options. :)

Last edited:
I regret to inform you that I will be withdrawing from the series. After much consideration I have decided that all my online racing efforts during the time the series is being run should go entirely towards my preparation for the upcoming Nurburgring 24 hour race and as a result I will be unable to dedicate enough time to this series that I deem satisfactory to being competitive.

I regret to inform you that I will be withdrawing from the series. After much consideration I have decided that all my online racing efforts during the time the series is being run should go entirely towards my preparation for the upcoming Nurburgring 24 hour race and as a result I will be unable to dedicate enough time to this series that I deem satisfactory to being competitive.
Tsk tsk tsk, if that is the case, then enter as a wildcard. ;)

Last edited:
Ok, I need a new Co-Series Manager and also we will be running Racing Hards, it may change though IF we get some group running done so we can see what the grip is like in a pack racing. Also, check out the new club events in our club.

Ok, remember to enter for the all-important test days for our series in our GT6 Community Club, and @WestRoadZ

[USER=264356]@Timlour
, @David Talle, @RyanRacer, @MAB96, @DirtyNurbKing58, @bencrow_, @fullgas62, @WestRoadZ
We all have to decide between these following times
- Saturday 2:00pm GMT +1 // 7:00am EST // 11:00pm AEST
- Saturday 3:00am GMT +1 // 9:00pm EST // 12:00pm AEST
- Saturday 12:45am GMT +1 // 6:45pm EST // 9:45am AEST

Just post your preferred time and we'll go from there! :)[/USER]

Ok, these times would be good for the majority, let's hope everyone is alright with that time! Keep the responses rolling! :)

ohhhhhhhhhhh so you were going by GMT my bad

Good news I have a free at 1, bad news is i'm stuck in college :lol:
Read it and thought...
e2494b2dae9d4c537141a47eaad0913f6732f4839e20513804ad74f4fa7d28be.jpg

you are now reading it over and over in his voice.

Thank me later.

Any time Saturday is good for me! :)
Alright! Fantastic, just a heads up, I'll need to have a confirmed time by next Monday so please try and get your preferred time in ASAP so we don't prolong the pre-season. :cheers:

Back