IGN.. First time I've seen this information..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Darin
  • 30 comments
  • 1,808 views
That's just a little thing that IGN did, i don't think PD had any plans to make a 2004 concept edition...plus that article was made in March.
 
I had heard that the Volta was going to be the next supra, and also that test versions of the volta were seen lapping some track at 140mph. I don't think a GT4 concept is out of the question I just think that it won't be for another few years.
 
GT4 concept will probably be between the release of GT4 and GT5, the way GTC was between GT3 and now the release of GT4. But I have to admit, I did get really excited when that article for GT4:C was shown on the ign site.
 
That looks like b/s to me.
 
Lets hope that if there is a GT4C, It will be released in the states...
 
Event Horizon
Lets hope that if there is a GT4C, It will be released in the states...

Which I doubt even if its released.
 
Alright, Darin. Answer me this. Ferrari in "GT4 Concept?" That's been the kicker I've seen. So what is this? "If you can't have it in GT4, you can have it in Concept?" I don't know whether to buy or sell this, as ESPN show "Around the Horn" would ask.
 
That list is the only thing that makes it look like bull****.

I am doubting it not b/c of the Ferrari 612, or the Lamborghini Murcielago Roadster, but b/c on the list, they've put down the Maserati MC-12 Supercar. That is the only reason I'm doubting it. BUT, if these cars do happen to make it in a game, if released, it could show us that GT5 will have them as well.

BTW, that's pretty stupid if its a new game, but put GT4 Videos and Screenshots under a game that hasn't even started work.IMO
 
IGN
Okay, so maybe there isn't a real Gran Turismo 4: Concept 2004--not yet--but who says Polyphony isn't already working on it? You never know what that crazy team of car lovers is up to. Tokyo is long gone and Geneva is pretty much over; the world has a brand new list of cars to lust after. We wanted to beat the developer to the punch and make our own educated guess as to what's in the next Concept--surely based on GT4
The first paragraph from the article quite clearly says that this is IGN's guesswork they don't claim it to be real they openly say it isn't so why all the IGN are bull****ting again when they haven't claimed a single thing was real.
 
Didn't Kaz say there will be no more GT games for the PS2 a while back? So, no more GT games on the PS2. But, look out for GT4 (Whatever) on the PSP.
 
With PSP version and GT5 to work on i cant really see there being a concept version at all.
I guess they must be having a quiet news time at IGN cars.

And Just how many pop Up ads could they have there!arghhh :irked: :irked:
 
JohnBM01
Alright, Darin. Answer me this. Ferrari in "GT4 Concept?" That's been the kicker I've seen. So what is this? "If you can't have it in GT4, you can have it in Concept?" I don't know whether to buy or sell this, as ESPN show "Around the Horn" would ask.

Ferrari in the GT series will not happen its that simple.
 
pimp racer
:lol: IGN is full of Bull**** ( I hope they are not reading this.)

Why you you care even if they did?

They suck, and they know it. Putting **** like that is bull****.
 
Your all forgetting that IGN said right at the start this was all made up by them what they would like to see in a GTC2004. As for Ferrari, they wil be in GT, but weather or not it's GT4, GT5 or later well have to see.
 
live4speed
Your all forgetting that IGN said right at the start this was all made up by them what they would like to see in a GTC2004. As for Ferrari, they wil be in GT, but weather or not it's GT4, GT5 or later well have to see.
How do you get through all those pop ups? I have a pop up blocker from my MSN Premium service, plus Popsubtract and I stll get a lot of them. Plus, that really annoying one that you can't scroll away from.
 
Solid Lifters
How do you get through all those pop ups? I have a pop up blocker from my MSN Premium service, plus Popsubtract and I stll get a lot of them. Plus, that really annoying one that you can't scroll away from.

I usually only get 1 pop up and it's the same layout. I scroll down, it follows, but it's the only time of pop I get. I have some kind of system called Adware. It only gets annoying when you click on a link, and it doesn't open due to pop ups that could appear. But I should hold down ctrl, and click and I in. Only 1 pop up.

Anyways, I still say a car like the Maserati MC-12 is something PD will be having to wait for for a very long time. The Murcielago Roadster is also a car they'll have to wait for. The 612 however might have a chance in a later GT. But why use the 612? the 600 Imloa will be out by the time GT5 is released.

Only, joking.
 
Solid Lifters
How do you get through all those pop ups? I have a pop up blocker from my MSN Premium service, plus Popsubtract and I stll get a lot of them. Plus, that really annoying one that you can't scroll away from.
I have Adaware 6 and panicware's free popup stopper and I get very few popups, although you do have to hold ctrl when you click some links.
 
Me hate IGN! :mad: :mad: ......they are soo rubbish....and they want to charge you for everything!......Gamespot is way better.....all there vids and pics are free!
As for pop up blocker......I have never had one...I just use the best pop up blocker in the world......a quick clicking finger! :lol: However I am going to wait for IE 6.5 with a good pop up blocker which is included in the soon to be released (it only look bloody 3 years) XP SP2.......
 
Gamespots stuff isn't all free, you have to pay for Gamespot complete.
 
well most of the stuff I want to see is free enough.....I don't really need any other webite other than beloved GTP......The best resource for GT in the world! 👍
 
How many people are going to repeat that, honestley how many people need to state the bloody obviouse, it's so obviouse that IGN even said it's made up at the start.
 
Back