Ignore this post. I had a brain fart. šŸ˜€

• Thread starter jwill
  • 6 comments
United States
United States
With update 1.29 ā€œCustom Partsā€, ā€œRacing Itemsā€, and ā€œOther Partsā€ are grayed out and unavailable . Any body else? Any ideas on how to fix?

This is happening on cars that I had previously added a driver name to or changed tire stickers, etc. Even when I go to edit a car where these changes already have been made it doesnā€™t allow me to change them. It is also happening on newly purchased GT3 and GT4 cars and possibly more.

Last edited:
With update 1.29 ā€œCustom Partsā€, ā€œRacing Itemsā€, and ā€œOther Partsā€ are grayed out and unavailable . Any body else? Any ideas on how to fix?
This is happening on cars that I had previously added a driver name to or changed tire stickers, etc. Even when I go to edit a car where these changes are already have been made it doesnā€™t allow me to change them.
Screenshots and video would be helpful...

This is happening on cars that I had previously added a driver name to or changed tire stickers, etc. Even when I go to edit a car where these changes already have been made it doesnā€™t allow me to change them.
So, on race cars? Because what you're talking about is in the livery editor and you can only change tyre stickers on race cars, which can't have custom parts, racing items or other parts...

Back