- 22
If they have penalties for alot of races in the final game, Im gonna punch someone in the face. But if they have that performance point system for each race, Im going to kill somebody.
Where do you live again?
Of course, you could just drive better.
If they have penalties for alot of races in the final game, Im gonna punch someone in the face. But if they have that performance point system for each race, Im going to kill somebody.
I live in New Jersey which isnt far from you, so take it easy. And I think my driving is fantastic. I also use a wheel. I just hate getting short cut penalties when I get bumped off the road, or collision because someone stops in front of me.
Basically its like you pulling up to a raceway with a bugatti, and the people there tell you to go home because your cars to fast. I mean C'MON!!!
for the race with the F40: u need to be 2nd in the straight before the chicane, then u cut the chicane and u put your car in front of the gtr(you will have a penalty, but the gtr won't pass u if your close the door!!) and your first
I think the need for penalties will mostly disappear after we get full realistic damage. If you hit the wall you are punished by a damaged car that will slow down your time - no need for a rev limiter penalty. As for punishing for shortcuts GT should just follow the Forza model and make the shortcuts death traps if you drive into them - either a big bump that will send you flying and damage your suspension or a sand trap that bogs you right down.
As for the PP - it's about time we've had something like this. I hated how in the old GT's you could just drop turbo stage 4 or whatever into a car and just blow the competition away - it took any challenge out of it. By implementing the PP system into the upgrades, sure you can add those parts - but you have a limit and it keeps the competition tighter.
That said it annoys me that AI cars are in races with PP limits that are over the limit, and we really need qualifying or stand still starts. A rolling start with you in 16th every time means you have to have an abnormally fast car to have a chance. I don't find it realistic that every race I'm running from the back to the front, I'd rather have closer races where I'm fighting for 5 spots, if I qualify bad I'm probably not going to get that top spot unless I drive my tail off etc.