ceelo (Banned) Messages 158 shrewsbury Messages ceelogreen123456 Aug 16, 2012 #1 no need for a description really but ill be trading cars paints suits and restoration tickets for this. thanks
no need for a description really but ill be trading cars paints suits and restoration tickets for this. thanks
cording86 Messages 114 nsw Messages cording86 Aug 16, 2012 #2 can trade a ZZII on the 23rd mayby sooner if a trade falls thru
ceelo (Banned) Messages 158 shrewsbury Messages ceelogreen123456 Aug 17, 2012 #3 cording86 can trade a ZZII on the 23rd mayby sooner if a trade falls thru Click to expand... ok what you want for it
cording86 can trade a ZZII on the 23rd mayby sooner if a trade falls thru Click to expand... ok what you want for it
cording86 Messages 114 nsw Messages cording86 Aug 17, 2012 #4 I will take some matte paints or a 1969 ticket
Iropan Messages 373 Granada Messages Iropan Aug 17, 2012 #5 I have a Ford GT '05 with stripe. I'm looking for: -Suits and helmets that end in 24 -Crystal Galaxit Black paint chip -Passion Pink paint chip -Mattes/Chromes -Tickets/random gear/whatever Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
I have a Ford GT '05 with stripe. I'm looking for: -Suits and helmets that end in 24 -Crystal Galaxit Black paint chip -Passion Pink paint chip -Mattes/Chromes -Tickets/random gear/whatever
cording86 Messages 114 nsw Messages cording86 Aug 17, 2012 #6 Dont worry about it I will gift the ZZII on the 25th no need to send anything
ceelo (Banned) Messages 158 shrewsbury Messages ceelogreen123456 Aug 18, 2012 #7 cording86 Dont worry about it I will gift the ZZII on the 25th no need to send anything Click to expand... Oh thanks!
cording86 Dont worry about it I will gift the ZZII on the 25th no need to send anything Click to expand... Oh thanks!
ceelo (Banned) Messages 158 shrewsbury Messages ceelogreen123456 Aug 18, 2012 #8 Iropan I have a Ford GT '05 with stripe. I'm looking for: -Suits and helmets that end in 24 -Crystal Galaxit Black paint chip -Passion Pink paint chip -Mattes/Chromes -Tickets/random gear/whatever Click to expand... Ok. I have tones of helmets and suits. all my chrome paints are dlc. I have restoration tickets and wash ones. i have random stuff too.
Iropan I have a Ford GT '05 with stripe. I'm looking for: -Suits and helmets that end in 24 -Crystal Galaxit Black paint chip -Passion Pink paint chip -Mattes/Chromes -Tickets/random gear/whatever Click to expand... Ok. I have tones of helmets and suits. all my chrome paints are dlc. I have restoration tickets and wash ones. i have random stuff too.
Iropan Messages 373 Granada Messages Iropan Aug 18, 2012 #9 ceelo Ok. I have tones of helmets and suits. all my chrome paints are dlc. I have restoration tickets and wash ones. i have random stuff too. Click to expand... That's cool! If you have very few 24 gear, then i would be happy with number 17. And if that's not possible, then some matte paints, specially Light Green and Light Red.
ceelo Ok. I have tones of helmets and suits. all my chrome paints are dlc. I have restoration tickets and wash ones. i have random stuff too. Click to expand... That's cool! If you have very few 24 gear, then i would be happy with number 17. And if that's not possible, then some matte paints, specially Light Green and Light Red.
Raggadish Messages 605 Aug 21, 2012 #10 I have a GT '05 you could have for free if you still need one.