-------Im now shutting up shop,when this goes off the 1st page. Its gone. Hurry Hurry

  • Thread starter Thread starter RossDon
  • 168 comments
  • 9,176 views
Last bump for the day.

I can provide pics of any car you want.
 
How about the P4 for a Bugatti Veryron?
I would even tune this car comepletly for you before trading?
 
How about the P4 for a Bugatti Veryron?
I would even tune this car comepletly for you before trading?

Good deal mate.

Will be tomorrow before i can send it, if thats okay ?
 
That's perfect :)
If there are any problems, I will contact you via PM :)
 
That's perfect :)
If there are any problems, I will contact you via PM :)

I might be able to send it from my other account tonight if you want ?
 
No, it's okay if it's tomorrow. Won't be online today :)
 
Anyone else for some new wheels ?
 
do you have the shelby gt350 by any chance?
 
Anybody who I have agreed deals with, I have reserved the cars with each of your names longside them.
 
Will sen cars over right now if anyone wants to deal.
 
still got that rs200?
 
interested in the S7.....any idea miles? what are you looking for?
 
interested in the S7.....any idea miles? what are you looking for?

Not sure yet, its a trade in im hoping toget tomorrow. Will PM you with details.
 
i shall trade you a brand new furai 0 miles for your gallardo
 
stratos rally car? or cerbera speed 12
 
Do you have another p4? If so I have some shelby cobras (green or blue), a pagani zonda r (its around 800 hp, fully tuned) that i am up for trading
 
jaguar XJ13? i have a fully tuned enzo but i'd want atleast 2 others for that
 
Do you have another p4? If so I have some shelby cobras (green or blue), a pagani zonda r (its around 800 hp, fully tuned) that i am up for trading

I do, Blue Cobra and Zonda and ill deall now ?

Add me on PSN PumaZetecS
 
I want the Volvo if you still have it mate :sly:
 
Back