Im tired of sara.

• Thread starter saidaouita
  • 23 comments
Quot reminding me whenever i log on about the 25th anniversary races.

I already raced a pikes peak car around a road course....ffs
think it ends today, when I was briefly paying attention to it for once last night.

But yes, I like the game, so don't want to come across all over critical, but its another example of shoddy implementation. You'd expect a polished AAA title to remove it, or hide it once complete. It strikes me as the sort of the banner/greeting that should be displayed 1st time you log in after it was implemented, then minimized afterwards. Not taking over every day, it almost seems like a glitch/bug even.

Last edited:
Maybe it would help if they added rpg elements and the ability to talk and develop a closer relationship with Sarah and others...

22.jpg

I wonder how different would be the game if they implemented voices. Why hire voice actors just to use a portrait?

Last edited:
Without context, seeing only the title of this thread pop up in "Latest posts" had me thinking this was about something else entirely.

Last edited:
I wonder how different would be the game if they implemented voices. Why hire voice actors just to use a portrait?

Huh. Thought someone said she was a PD employee. Didn't know she was a voice actress. o_o

I've seen you before. You're... (choose one)
1. The flower girl from Sector 6
2. The guide to a popular video game
3. The slum drunk

Thank goodness be over tomrrow :) , doh it already over and it great too see it back too normal, them fireworks were getting on my wick lol

Last edited:
Fun fact. I didn't realize she was wearing a hat until I properly calibrated my T.V. I thought it was hair. 😂

@ferhound they definelty used a lot of filters on her. They have a real pic of her at the finals. She looks like a normal human there.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back