Image of cars not loading in Car Select

  • Thread starter Thread starter eugene1
  • 5 comments
  • 583 views
Messages
135
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Sorry mods, I'm unaware of this being already said but is anyone experiencing this?

Very annoying. It's been like this for a day or so now

30sbwax.jpg
 
Last edited:
Usually they reload themselves when you leave the screen alone for a minute or so. Had the same thing after an update or after removing gifted cars. Have you tried just waiting?
 
Usually they reload themselves when you leave the screen alone for a minute or so. Had the same thing after an update or after removing gifted cars. Have you tried just waiting?

Waited for a few mins, still nothing. Will it be back to normal after the next update? I can wait a week tbh
 
It happened to me in Nov/Dec. I can't remember how long it lasted, possibly a week or more. Everything returned to normal after an update but that may have been coincidental.
 
Waited for a few mins, still nothing. Will it be back to normal after the next update? I can wait a week tbh

Hmm, that's odd. Yeah, the next update is probably your best bet then save for a reinstall.
 
Hmm, that's odd. Yeah, the next update is probably your best bet then save for a reinstall.

Reinstall the game? Will I lose all my progress?

Edit: It's back to normal now :)
 
Last edited:
Back