Images from San Andreas

CAMAROBOY69
Jimmy, When are you getting a capture device? Youve been saying it for a long time but still no pics.
Well, I have a fair few things to save up and pay for at the moment. I have Registration for my car, Insurance for my car, HDD, new Motherboard for my computer which I really do need (my current PC is an absolute crap-heap), and also this Capture Card.

I also don't earn a whole lot of money per week, so I have to work out how to get around all of this.
Small_Fryz
Jimmy why cant you sticky this?
I don't think it is really so important to sticky. If someone else makes another Thread, simply direct them to this Thread and teach them to use the Search button in future. I will close or delete the Thread when I get to it.

heres a list of what i want to see:

as many different outfits on cj that look cool or downright disgusting/outrageous.

all possible tuneable cars, and by that i mean whether they have been to wheel arch angels, or just to a transfender. i mean come on, we must have some mad creations by now.

bigfoot.

best aerial view, with best height/action shot.

biggest overall shot with most draw distance and most features in shot. (eg. the top of the pyramid in LV gives a good starting point)

most impressive collection of vehicles in one area.

largest amount crammed into one garage.

what does everyone keep in the hangar at the aircraft graveyard?
it is massive afterall. what is its limit, and what have you used the space for?

the different gangs, just chillin on the sidewalk. (my favourite are the rifa, with their reefers)

funny signs from the gameworld. The one explaining the draw distance of the bridge made me laugh, and im sure there are more funny ones, like where it says "strain hard" in LV.

vehicle stacking, using the crane/forklift/packer. whats the biggest tower you can make?

wanted level pix, get a level six, and survive standing in one spot long enough to take the foto/capture the moment.

try swimming under a traffic bridge and then waiting, cars will drive off the edge, people will jump off, try to picture them as they plummet to their death.

mission shots, there are some very cool moments in the missions, like when cj skydives from one plane to another in LV, a capture of that moment would be cool. food for thought.

cj throwing up.

macca masturbating.

ryder smoking.

og loc rhyming.

madd dogg roof jumping.

there are some very excellent and funny things/moments to be caught in this game. and it will be fun trying to think and get some images for everyone to see. remember, just cos you have done it or seen it happen, doesnt mean everyone has experienced the same moment, so share!

picture CJ stood with his AT 400 behind him, outside the mansion where it says VINEWOOD on the hill, with his arms folded, (which he does if you leave him alone long enough) all gangsta like. now that would make a cool shot.

enjoy yourselves, and lets see what you can come up with. i cant wait.

i dont know how to quote, so i just pasted this back in here, so you guys will be reminded of the task.

get me some pix for us all to see!!!!

please.

i am very grateful you know.
just slightly pissed and confused, hence the name.

I don't know if I can take pics of all you requested vexd, because you cannot take pics during cutscenes etc.. but here are some images ik took last week:

What's that cop doing on my BF Injection?
bfcop7pk.jpg

Hanging around in Vinewood
vinewood8st.jpg

Hey! The Pizza guy is shooting at me!
pizzamanshooting8az.jpg

Inside Jizzy's Pleasure Domes:
peasuredomes8en.jpg

Anybody knows what car this is?
car13af.jpg

TwinTurboJay
well, in real life, I believe its a '69 dodge charger....in the game its a...damn, brain lapse...I forget

A friend of mine said it was a Corvair. :cool:
convention548pz.jpg

Here's some more pics from San Andreas:

LosSantosView.jpg

NoEasterEggs.jpg

MonsterStinger.jpg

26-Ganton.jpg

Excellent pics! Keep em coming guys. :) Eventually I will get more too when I have the time. I posted 34 pics in here so I think im good for a little while.

That car in the game is called a Tampa. I had one, all white, and a few Mods that made it look really nice. 👍

In real life it's a Corvair, although an earlier model than that picture Tomski posted. In fact, if you look in the background of that picture, there is another red Corvair with a black stripe. That's the Tampa. Definately!

they are all awesome!
see how much happiness everyone gets from pix?
i love looking here and seeing new stuff, keep it up guys.
hey tomski?
how did u get that aerial shot?
its really clear, and no sign of a plane!
excellent work people, keep it up!
many many thanx to all who post pix.

vexd
they are all awesome!
see how much happiness everyone gets from pix?
i love looking here and seeing new stuff, keep it up guys.
hey tomski?
how did u get that aerial shot?
its really clear, and no sign of a plane!
excellent work people, keep it up!
many many thanx to all who post pix.
You can switch camera views while flying that way you dont see the plane or whatever you are in. 👍

It's been a while since anybody posted some pics, so here's a couple of new ones.. Enjoy!

This I found in the sex shop in LV:
lol1gs.jpg

Granny Grabber 10?
sexshop38ie.jpg

Hamster Love 2?
sexshop27op.jpg

Candy Suxxx returns!
sexshop19tn.jpg

Everyone must have seen this sign once, but have you read what it says?
bridgefacts2tu.jpg

This one's also kind of funny:
pieceofcable4tt.jpg

This one's inside the Lil' Probe Inn, are these supposed to be UFO sightings in San Andreas?
ufosightings6rw.jpg

A dumper truck with three dead bodies..
dumperdeadbodies1sx.jpg

That Dumper truck is huge!
dumper5rb.jpg

I once went inside this Burger Shot while the cops were chasing me, then I was trapped inside. Has anyone experienced the same thing?
trapped6lz.jpg

A pink PCJ 600
pinkpcj6004ap.jpg

uranuswheelarchangels5yv.jpg

greentaxi4ks.jpg

Tomski,
EXCELLENT pics! I have never seen any of those. Very very nice. Possibly the best pics so far. 👍
Ive been slacking on the pics. Been playing too many other games now. I eventually plan on playing GTASA again so I can beat it.

fantastic!
i love it, more to look at.

ok heres a tester....
who can find the rude reading "sprunk" billboard in los santos and photograph it for me?

has anyone looked at the blue sticker on the underside of the fairing on the side of an NRG 500?
pix of that too please...

also. go into the gym in san fierro, and photograph the poster advertising the "special weekend events" for me please, something to do with chickens.... hehehe.

Can anyone find me the most attractive female in san andreas?
there are a lot of dodgy looking ones, especially in the strip clubs, but if you look on the streets of los santos, near the vinewood sign, early evening, you should find some denim shorts wearing hotties...

pix please..
anyone got a shot of Millies bedroom dungeon?
you dont get many opportunities, but its possible to catch the mood of that room with your camera very well..... anyone done so?

I want to see a slamvan showroom please... there are so many ways you can vary the mods on that vehicle, you need to own ten to be able to take your pick!
if you add the custom colours, then add a normal car colour after that, you can get some wicked variations, lets see what you can come up with.

finally, if anyone knows where the rockstar welcome mat is, lets have some pictorial proof.
i do, i just cant post pix.

please keep this thread alive.

now get goin.

Ok you asked for it vexd.. Here are some pics 👍

The Sprunk billboard:
sprunkbillboard2aj.jpg

The blue stickers on the NRG-500:
nrg500stickers7ox.jpg

The gym promotional poster:
beatthecock9he.jpg

C'mon and wiggle it, just a little bit :)
upskirt3qa.jpg

The Rockstar "not" welcome mat.
rockstar24cp.jpg

Maybe later I post some Slamvan shots.

great pics ! I took a break from SA after beating the storyline, but not I am back playing and just generaly enjoying the goofing around, little side tasks...finaly have the mosnter, god what fun...anyone notice that Cj cannot close the door to it once he jumps out ?

CAMAROBOY69
Tomski
Excellent pics! What capture device do you use? Do you have PC or PS2?

I have a PS2 and I transfer the San Andreas game save from Memory Card to PC with X-port V2.
Then I locate the file "gallery.dat" with PS2 Save Builder v0.8 and extract the file to a folder.
Then I use "GTA:San Andreas Gallery Viewer" to view and save the the images. :)

Where exactly do I find that giant dump truck? Every time I go to the quarry its never there or anywhere near....

Thats either xbox or pc or some photo shopped pic.

cos we dont have bumpers or fenders like that on remingtons.

now do we.

👍

Latest Posts

Back