Images from San Andreas

Slick Rick
Yes you do, when you modify it at the lowrider garage but thats not what looks weird.
so slick, wtf does look weird?

the pic's from another game version of gta to what im used to, xbox or pc, i reckon.

i dont recall being able to have that combo of bumper and headlight at loco low co. though.

And its all very crisp looking.

vexd
i dont recall being able to have that combo of bumper and headlight at loco low co. though.

The headlights are a 'misc' option (the only car that has that, I believe) and the bumpers are just bumpers, so it's possible to combine them like that.

Slamvan: Yeah, I think I've got about 6 of them throughout my various saves.
The black paint job with the red fins on the side has some cool possibilities, bits of the paint along the edges are semi-transparent to show whatever the colour underneath is (although you can't tell, with the default being black). Taxi orange looks particularly nice.

Bump....

Where are the pictures?

I would like to see some more pix in this picture thread....

any chance?

I've filled up my memory card with pictures, but I don't have any way to get them here.
(I wish I could, so I could take more pictures). :nervous:

sananjump1gz.gif

Emohawk
Nice jump đź‘Ť, on the glitched NRG no less.
How'd you record that? Just output the PS2 to a video capture card?

I'm using a Hauppauge WinTV2000 Capture Card, used Virtualdub to edit & resize the avi, then used Movies 13 to convert to gif. ;)

One more, with a little editing magic and one little secret to see if anyone will notice.
nightday8vv.gif

gnomefromnome
I'm using a Hauppauge WinTV2000 Capture Card, used Virtualdub to edit & resize the avi, then used Movies 13 to convert to gif. ;)

One more, with a little editing magic and one little secret to see if anyone will notice.
nightday8vv.gif
Where's the water?

Strange glitch...

I know you have that gameshark code to make water dissapear, and the gif is edited together from two different shots, but I don't know how you got that much air. Is that natural? It doesn't seem like the edge of the pond there would launch you that high.

Emohawk
I know you have that gameshark code to make water dissapear, and the gif is edited together from two different shots, but I don't know how you got that much air. Is that natural? It doesn't seem like the edge of the pond there would launch you that high.

Basically, just pull back on the Analog Stick right before you hit the ramp and you'll get a bit of extra air. I uploaded that jump to Putfile if you'd like to see the video.

I don't know how this happened....

Intersting landing...

Small_Fryz
i can take pix's what would you like?

Everything man!

Get some pics.....

I wish i could show you some of the stuff i have on picture... maybe ill try the ps2 game save converter thingie and see if i can extract the gallery file too....

Its a ps2 load converter 2 or something, u sent it to me once fryz, remember?

send me again, cos i lost the hard drive.

but get some pics up!

Emohawk
I've filled up my memory card with pictures, but I don't have any way to get them here.
(I wish I could, so I could take more pictures). :nervous:

Buy an ARmax cheat disk for ps2. Put the disk in, and use the software to transfer the file to either another memory card, or to a flashdrive. Once on a flashdrive, plug it into your pc, and use this special software to separate the images from the save file, and turn them into jpegs. Simple really. I have forgotten what the software is called, or where you get it from, but smallfryz told me where to get it when i asked for the first time. I'll try and find a link for you

EDIT

Here

Thanks. Is the cheat disc usable on an unmodded PS2?
I can't seem to find the gallery viewer anywhere, the PS2 save tools link is broken and it doesn't seem to show up anywhere else.

This isn't a San Andreas screenshot, but it's relevant. Has anyone here used Google Earth? It's an awesome program that allows you to view satellite photos of the entire planet. Not all places are covered in high res mode, but here's a pic of the real Aircraft Graveyard that I found using Google Earth and hosted via ImageShack:
airplanegraveyard8pj.jpg

And here's a zoomed up shot:
agdetail6vl.jpg

Here's a link in case those images doesn't work:
http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=airplanegraveyard8pj.jpg

KM.

I was gonna post this in the Off-Topic thread, but... :crazy:
I blew up some boats that were passing under the bridge that leads to Angel
Pine. This one didn`t sink, so I hopped on it & discovered that when looking through the windows, it filters out the water. Probably not new, not too exciting, but kinda cool nontheless, IMO.

:D:rolleyes:
Sorry for the crappy pictures. This is on Xbox, not PC. :drool:

Time for some more images from San Andreas!

Sunset in Las Venturas:
halo1bt.jpg

Look mom, no head!
nohead1sv.jpg

Saint Mark's Bistro:
s0cz.jpg

What's up Player!?
player1th.jpg

The Mothership:
mothership2lc.jpg

Nice Sultan:
sultan7rc.jpg