ImaRobots Photothread | Aventador

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 382 comments
Great to see your back mate 👍 Picking up where you left off i see. Colours choices are spot on as usual and as always the shots pop.

Thanks a bunch Stoney 👍

Silvia S14
This was actually my first choice in the FPM Season 3. It was quickly changed though lol.

Supra
This is what it was took its place.

Wish I would have put more of an angle on that last shot.​

Venom GT

7761408898_e03fac527f_b.jpg

SRT Viper

Teach me master :bowdown:

Your photos look so clear! Do you use an editing program?

Lol, Thanks. I told you if you need some help let me know. Also, since I have 3 HDMI slots on my TV I use one for gaming and one to use for photomode. I match the colors and contrast and brightness to my computer screen so that way when I upload it there isnt much change.

The photos are straight from storefront or My Forza page. :)

And also, use Flickr!

Lol, Thanks. I told you if you need some help let me know. Also, since I have 3 HDMI slots on my TV I use one for gaming and one to use for photomode. I match the colors and contrast and brightness to my computer screen so that way when I upload it there isnt much change.

The photos are straight from storefront or My Forza page. :)

And also, use Flickr!

I also have 3 slots but my computer is on the other side of the room :indiff: I'll try to make some pics of the race with the C63 Black when I get home from work. What a car! We were pretty close some times, a little tail happy too :lol:

Yes I'll use Flickr! 👍

Wow nice!!

I also have 3 slots but my computer is on the other side of the room :indiff: I'll try to make some pics of the race with the C63 Black when I get home from work. What a car! We were pretty close some times, a little tail happy too :lol:
Haha than that might be difficult to do. Once you do it though, it really helps out with the photos you shoot.

I should have saved that replay :( I was just in a rush and I totally forgot. On the 2nd or 3rd lap around the very first long sweeper we were almost touching mirrors haha. That would have been a good opportunity for some shots.

Wow nice!!

It seems I forgot to update this. On to the show, then!

I'm not going to differentiate between each set.

Wow. Just,, wow. That third shot of the white GTO might be just about one of the msot realisctic and life-like photos I#ve seen! Good job, man 👍

Wow. Just,, wow. That third shot of the white GTO might be just about one of the msot realisctic and life-like photos I#ve seen! Good job, man 👍

Really appreciate it Luminis, glad you liked it. Glad the sunsets can be so colorful on Camino, because if it wasnt it would have changed the photo alot.

Mine's R34

And a bonus shot

First mines shot is prefectly captured. Sunglare ast the right time to make the photo standout.

Last Saab shot is beautiful aswell

Great pictures ! 👍👍👍
Some of them are bit dark, imo, but just a little bit :)

7819027048_43b157ee9c_z.jpg

Love this picture :drool: :drool: :drool:
That one was just kind of a spur of the moment thing to lol. Thanks Shaolin.

Loving the Mines!

I want that car so bad! :yuck:
I thought it would have tore everything apart in its class but its not crazy over powered. Its a good S class :D.

First mines shot is prefectly captured. Sunglare ast the right time to make the photo standout.

Last Saab shot is beautiful aswell

The Mine's shot happens to be my favorite :) Thanks Stoney.

Just a random update :)

7849069628_57c52f8ecc_z.jpg

Its just a bunch of random shots that I've had on my Flickr that I took sometime between my last update and now.​

Dont know why, I've been wanting to shoot more for some reason. After looking at some good photos I think it just got me in the mood. lol

Citroen DS4

Ford GT

Honda Integra Type-R

Latest Posts

Back