ImaRobots Photothread | Aventador

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 382 comments
I don't know what to choose, so I'm just going to single out the Legacy as I like the color, the lamps, and the angle of the shot. 👍

I'm also going to single out that RX-8 shot.

Marvolous Shots of the Judge!
I adore the second one!
Thanks man :)

I don't know what to choose, so I'm just going to single out the Legacy as I like the color, the lamps, and the angle of the shot. 👍

I'm also going to single out that RX-8 shot.
The Legacy needs a livery asap. It looked weird with those lamps and a plain body.. Thats why theres hardly any of the car showing lol. Glad you liked it though T12

That GTO Judge is beautiful, Pontiac was doing things ahead of the competition at that time (thanks to Delorean and that crew he had). Shame GM killed off Pontiac, should have canned Buick instead...

I liked yours so much that I finally bought one and PAINTED IT!!:D Nice work.
With just the right paint, that thing will look great 👍

Here come the judge! Really nice job on one of my favorite classic supercars.
Happens to be my favorite to :)

If I had to pick one shot as my favourite, then it would have to be number 2.
Thanks, although you make it sound like your forced to pick one lol. Just messing with you though :P

That GTO Judge is beautiful, Pontiac was doing things ahead of the competition at that time (thanks to Delorean and that crew he had). Shame GM killed off Pontiac, should have canned Buick instead...
lol, thanks for stopping by :)

NSX-R

I was also going to shoot this car, but I wasnt to sure on the color :/

God I would love to see more of that MCR Skyline.
Loving the colors in the SAAB shot as well.

I caved. I bought FM4 again for like the 80th time. :lol: So I guess its safe to assume that I will update this every so often again :)

Trying to get back into the groove. I cant seem to nail the contrast when syncing my TV and Computer screen, so the photos are going to be a little off every once in a while.​

Last edited:
The Power of ///M

-----------------------------------------------------

I haven't shot anything in so long, it all seems odd lol. I should hopefully be back into the groove of things soon. This side of the forum is pretty dead so I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a couple of double posts. Just want to apologize to the mods ahead of time.​

Last edited:
Does this mean you've got it back?! :D

I've been meaning to revisit the Photomode too; I've been getting Events out of the way, trying to hit 100% before the end of summer - so roughly 1% a day, when I do play. Whenever I get the chance, I drive a car I haven't before, or at least very much, so I figured it'd be a good way to get back into shooting. The 635 is one I've wanted to for a while... but you give me less reason to, since you've already captured it so well 👍

Does this mean you've got it back?! :D

I've been meaning to revisit the Photomode too; I've been getting Events out of the way, trying to hit 100% before the end of summer - so roughly 1% a day, when I do play. Whenever I get the chance, I drive a car I haven't before, or at least very much, so I figured it'd be a good way to get back into shooting. The 635 is one I've wanted to for a while... but you give me less reason to, since you've already captured it so well 👍

Yup I got it back :D I spoiled myself for my bday weekend and bought me a couple games, FM4 being one of them. Cool thing is, the newer copies of it come with the September DLC pack as well as the muscle car pack, both of which I didn't have yet.

I was actually going to do that method this time around as well. I used to just shoot the cars that I had an interest in or the cars I would tune specifically. Now I'm going around and buying cars I wouldn't usually bother with, not only to shoot them, but to feel them out as well. That's how I ended up with the Austin lol.

I would say shoot to your hearts content, would love to see some life in this place again. 👍

Wide Load

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok. So, I almost have my contrast dialed in on my TV.. Now I just need to get to color. There seems to be less color on my TV then compared to the upload. So i'll just have to bump it up a bit to match it.

Little by little.

Ok here are what I used for that shot.. They may not work for all tracks. I would try it on camino(not sunset) or Laguna Seca. It also depends on the direction of the sunlight, as well as the color of your car.. I would recommend a paint that is the same tone as that blue/purple, although bright colors can have a good effect as well, you just might have to alter these settings a little..

Exposure: 58
Contrast: 68
Brightness: 60

My Color is at 100, but thats only because its not as severe on my screen( thats why I said I need to bump it up through my TV settings, so that way it match's perfectly to the upload.) anywhere between 60-80 should be good, unless you actually want it to be that vibrant.

A hint. Unless your TV is synced to look exactly how it looks when you upload, the settings might look weird. Keep in mind, this is what I'm used to, so it might not sit well with you. You probably wont be able to get the exact effect, but Its a good starting point. Generally, I keep the settings somewhat close to each other for a basic shot like those. Use those to start, and mess around.. Learning the extreme's of each settings is also helpful.

Last edited:
Thanks a ton. Ill use those as a base.

No problem. I dont mind sharing 👍 Settings really rely on the track you are playing though. Those settings would probably look pretty horrible on a sunrise/set track. So you just have to find what works best with the available lighting.

Back