ImaRobots Photozone - GTA Spano [10/12]

• Thread starter ImaRobot
  • 22 comments
I'm going to just disregard all the demo photos I took and start fresh. Don't have much photos yet, even though I spent all night practically taking photos :lol:

29581250820_e671fc7e6c_c.jpg

29581249530_aac5db3229_c.jpg

29581247970_ed1c9b46ca_c.jpg

Great shots 👍

I know a wizard isn't exactly wont to share his tricks, but might I still ask what settings you typically use to take your photos? Whenever I try to take a picture that's even remotely saturated, it comes out looking waaaay to comic-y.

By the way, that S13 looks a lot better than I remembered.

Great shots 👍

I know a wizard isn't exactly wont to share his tricks, but might I still ask what settings you typically use to take your photos? Whenever I try to take a picture that's even remotely saturated, it comes out looking waaaay to comic-y.

By the way, that S13 looks a lot better than I remembered.
I have no problem sharing my stetings. Exposure is a constant changing thing on mine so I can't really give an exact setting on that, but for my brightness I believe it's at 40 and contrast usually around 43-46 in the shadows, and likely around 55-60 in the sunlight. With the brightness that low, contrast doesn't change much between 45-55. My color is generally between 55-60. Aperture and shutter speed is entirely up to you. One thing I always make sure to do when I want to take photos is set up one of my HDMI ports and change the settings to make my TV match exactly what the picture looks like on PC, using the photomode default settings, so that way what I see on TV is what will be on PC.

Those settings are estimates, I'll share mine when I get home.

As for the S13, it's hard to notice but it has the widebody kit option. That's why the fitment and ride height looks a lot better. It's a shame that wheel fitment only changes with the widebody kits.

Thanks too, by the way!

I'm still blue :lol:

29930085636_cecb463865_c.jpg

29880922291_dca811a5d2_c.jpg

29930082606_b4d31f172b_c.jpg

Most of my shots happen to be rear facing shots. It's likely something to do with the fact that because you can't toggle off the lights, it makes shooting from the front pretty annoying in anything but pure daylight :(

I'm really liking the Blueprint feature, though. Since you can make it any day/time you want it and have it fixed if you'd like, it really makes it easy to go around and snap photos.​

The quality you're getting is just beyond amazing and towards aggravating, jfc
Thanks!

I've dialed in my settings over the years and found my sweet spot in the game. That and I matched my TV as perfectly as I can so there is no difference when uploading. The rain forest area is a particularly good area to shoot as well, because all the reflections it gives when your car is passing through the shadows make the cars paint really shine.

Getting a nice Hot Pursuit 2010 vibe from the McLaren set. I especially like the last image.

Trying to select my favourite was an easy choice. But what is my favourite. Well it is the last one of course. 👍

The last one is just wonderful. Not only is it a great racing game, it's a really good landscape photography game.

As for Hot Pursuit, one of the stand out areas of the map was through a red wood forest and the promo shots featured a top down view of the back of the car.

30123597535_b4ceb48c83_c.jpg

30039523901_cd8aa93677_c.jpg

30088527976_a0f7c1c9a7_c.jpg

29495004193_c4c83d0ac7_c.jpg

29495001443_397afaecec_c.jpg

Trying to select my favourite was an easy choice. But what is my favourite. Well it is the last one of course. 👍
Always appreciate the visit :)

VXR
The last one is just wonderful. Not only is it a great racing game, it's a really good landscape photography game.

As for Hot Pursuit, one of the stand out areas of the map was through a red wood forest and the promo shots featured a top down view of the back of the car.
I gotta agree, there are some beautiful landscape shotsfloating around. Thanks!

The colouring in your sets are just fantastic, and I don't understand how it's done. You even made me like a set containing mostly an S13, and I despise the S13's very existence. Infact I keep a picture of a very burned one on my HDD. :lol: I should really put my energy into a better cause, but meh. But anyway, keep posting new updates. They're marvelous.

My favourite has to be the fifth for a few reasons. But the main reason for selecting it is the layout.

Back