ImmalovemaGTR's (Stefan's) GT5 Gallery =>I won't leave you, GT5!<=

Yipiie, a new set is coming on... the originals will come tomorrow plus I will try to make a good edit with one of them đź‘Ť
One thing I can say, the car/track combo in 9 of the 10 pics really surprised me

Thanks Jay.!:dopey:

Kyoto_%2520Shoren-in_19.jpg

Toskana_9.jpg

This surprised me... I can not use the Impreza TC on Dirt, but I can use the NSX RM... Howerver, great fun and good to learn basic rallying with the G27 (I am a newbie with it:guilty:)

Toskana_8.jpg

Toskana_7.jpg

Toskana_11.jpg

_- The sheep

Toskana_13.jpg

_- searching for THE SHEEP

Toskana_12.jpg

_- Hunting for the sheep

Toskana_15.jpg

_- Flaming on the sheep

Toskana_14.jpg

_- Found the sheep

Toskana_10.jpg

_- WIN!

Hope you like it:tup:

Last edited:
Hey Stefan, nice set!:drool: Especially the shot of the rear with the turbo flame - it has a great sense of speed:eek:
And that sheep!!:lol:

Thanks man!!!:dopey:

Un-Edited Week 149 Entry:
Kyoto_%2520Shoren-in_20.jpg

Some fun with a beautiful car... Great fun with G27 and clutch :D
Eigernordwand%2520_%2520Kurz_15.jpg

^I'll try to get rid of the pxels đź‘Ť

Eigernordwand%2520_%2520Kurz_16.jpg

Eigernordwand%2520_%2520Kurz_14.jpg

EDIT: I wanted to get rid of the pixels but I messed up everything...Now the pixels are gone, but I also played with colours and in GIMP the pic looked okay, but outside GIMP it was just :yuck:...and I saved it :banghead::banghead::banghead:... Does anybody know a good tutorial on how to do a good edit?

Last edited:
EDIT: I wanted to get rid of the pixels but I messed up everything...Now the pixels are gone, but I also played with colours and in GIMP the pic looked okay, but outside GIMP it was just :yuck:...and I saved it :banghead::banghead::banghead:... Does anybody know a good tutorial on how to do a good edit?

Great new set:drool: Especially the comp entry - just awesome!!!

I'm guessing you're talking about the banding in the sky in the previous set. To get rid of that use the path select tool and select the sky area and then gaussian blur it until the banding softens. A great tip from GPR:tup:

Very nice work on these last ones. I like a lot your close shots, good choice of angles đź‘Ť
And the first two ones have a great mood also :)

Long time, no posts :guilty:
Maybe there will be something during the week, but I have absolutely no spare time ATM...

On question:
In GT5, if you look at a car's surface, it is barely reflecting anything...
How do you guys add accurate reflections?
Please help...

New pics!!!
At first, an edited one...

click for un-edited

Aaand some randoms...

At first, only for you Eric, a banked shot from Monza :lol:
Autodromo%2520Nazionale%2520Monza_6.jpg

the rest of the RUF set... (maybe more edits to come...)
Trial%2520Mountain%2520Circuit_5.jpg

Trial%2520Mountain%2520Circuit_4.jpg

Trial%2520Mountain%2520Circuit_3.jpg

Trial%2520Mountain%2520Circuit_1.jpg

Aaand my Viper drift beast, tune by shmogt
Tsukuba%2520Circuit_16.jpg

Tsukuba%2520Circuit_17.jpg

Tsukuba%2520Circuit_18.jpg

Enjoy, and feel free to critizise:)đź‘Ť

Not totally awful aren't they ;) I'm sorta digging the headlights of the RUF in the first shot, with moderate degree of motion blur around the sitter, and other remnant shots are greatly done as well. looks like you've gone far afresh with editing hands while I was absent from here - for making the showing of the photoworks more enticing. :cool:

This is really nice to see your first panorama :cheers: It looks fine for a first try, I hope to see more merged pictures soon, bravo Stephan đź‘Ť

Why does the center of the picture look dingy? - well not a bad one for your very first try though fella.

Do you mean dark?
That is because I added two pictures, both are dark on the edges and so it resulted in a dark centre.
If you are talking about the sky, well I used the very primitive draw and smudge method :D

I really appreciate that you guys finally enjoy my pictures (at least with my poor skills :lol:)

Nice work with this GTR. I like a lot the first one, good angle and composition. The lens flare is maybe a little bit too strong for my taste but the shot is very good. The two close shots are beautiful with a great bokeh / dof in the two case. I especially like the first one for its mood.
And the last one is great with a good work on license plate đź‘Ť

Back