ImmalovemaGTR's (Stefan's) GT5 Gallery =>I won't leave you, GT5!<=

Austria
Vienna
bmw123_
Ok, after asking in the 'Post your latest GT5 pics' thread, Giullieta73 personally said it was a good đź’ˇ to start this Gallery... Since I have absolutely NO photoshop/GIMP/whatever skill, all of the pictures are unedited
I hope you enjoy the pictures, constructive critism is welcomed!:dopey:

I'll have a start with some Top Gear-ish stuff...

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_24.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_25.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_26.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_27.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_28.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_29.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_30.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_31.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_32.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_33.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_34.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_35.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_36.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_37.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_38.jpg

Top%2520Gear%2520Test%2520Track_16.jpg

I hope you like it!!!
:cheers:, Stefan

Nice one Stefan!!! Great start:tup:
Don't worry about editing skills. A really good composition will always be better than a photoshopped poor composition. I love entering the unedited competitions as it stretches your compositional skills:tup:

Eric

Nice use of the miniature filter in the first one, it give the photo an original touch. The green lambo looks badass in the first shot đź‘Ť (and I'm not a big fan of this kind of color for the rims but it works well here). The first red GT-R shot is another original one, good moment for the photo đź‘Ť

Nice use of the miniature filter in the first one, it give the photo an original touch. The green lambo looks badass in the first shot đź‘Ť (and I'm not a big fan of this kind of color for the rims but it works well here). The first red GT-R shot is another original one, good moment for the photo đź‘Ť

Thanks!!!:D

My favorites would be three, six, eight, and fifteen. You have good composition and use of focal length and lighting in those ones. The second one would be better in my opinion if you lost the miniature filter and had bokeh instead. Everything else in that shot is spot on, though.
Good work. đź‘Ť

My favorites would be three, six, eight, and fifteen. You have good composition and use of focal length and lighting in those ones. The second one would be better in my opinion if you lost the miniature filter and had bokeh instead. Everything else in that shot is spot on, though.
Good work. đź‘Ť

The problem with the second one was, that I couldn't focus everything of the Skyline with the other filters without getting the background unrealisticly sharp... so I thought "🤬 it" and went miniature :lol:

Anyway, Thank you very much!!! :)

The problem with the second one was, that I couldn't focus everything of the Skyline with the other filters without getting the background unrealisticly sharp... so I thought "🤬 it" and went miniature :lol:

Anyway, Thank you very much!!! :)

It's all about problem solving. :lol:

Nice, the overhead view of loops in the last picture looks grandiose. And I'm lapping up the miniature effect adopted in the first and fourteenth shots respectively.

What I forgot to mention: @The Photoshoppers out there: If you think a picture is worth editing, feel free to do so if you want... just give Credit and link to my gallery, please:D

@Everybody: Thank you very much!!!:D

@TheKitten: I do not have the skill, and as school starts next week in Austria, also not the time for editing... maybe I'll give it a try on weekends, but do not expect too much :D

I'm sold on the vivid lighting(how the car looks illumed with floodlight), the composition of the car with other background objects, and how the cherry blossoms look fluttering about like flakes of snow in some of your GTR photos.

And as regards commenting on other pictures, I think the composition and the overall air is fine, but in some photos at once you've added an unnecessary amount of glow and blur making the showing of them look shabby.

I'm sold on the vivid lighting(how the car looks illumed with floodlight), the composition of the car with other background objects, and how the cherry blossoms look fluttering about like flakes of snow in some of your GTR photos.

And as regards commenting on other pictures, I think the composition and the overall air is fine, but in some photos at once you've added an unnecessary amount of glow and blur making the showing of them look shabby.

I'll try to look at that in the future... Thanks for the criticism!:dopey:

Yes.
Yes.
Oh hell yes.

You are definitely improving! You've still got some room to grow, such as in some shots your composition is lacking, but I feel you'll get that down in no time. Keep up the good work. đź‘Ť

You are definitely improving! You've still got some room to grow, such as in some shots your composition is lacking, but I feel you'll get that down in no time. Keep up the good work. đź‘Ť

I agree :dopey:đź‘Ť

Maybe I will post some pics tomorrow... sorry for the lack of pics in the last few days, had not have the time... and as school starts tomorrow in Austria, I do not think there will often be pictures during the week...

Back